PDA

View Full Version : Children/ relationships

Omarren
12-14-2017, 03:02 AM
Will we be able to have children while we in relationship or no and we wonít even have a relationship.If so can you please include this option later they donít have to age up they can be like that little pig hybrid but your own child. Also if you do this where will the child be raised and will they go to school. Iím hoping you include this because I feel like it can better the role playing aspect of the game.p.s can you also have marriage that differs depending on religion by customs.

Kierrok
12-16-2017, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure we'll have relationships, though Ubi is making BG&E2 adult themed and we are pirates. So, I would think we could go to a brothel and have sexual relations. Likely followed by "Fade to Black." But actual romance? Unlikely. I don't recall Ubi ever making romances, before. If we can, my hybrid will definitely visit some brothels, for some m/f company. He's not picky. As for children. Assassin's Creed: Origins did it, so it's possible.

However, BG&E2 may change all of that. We won't know, until more gets released. Maybe E3?

IRISNetwork
01-10-2018, 10:41 PM
I don't recall Ubi ever making a game where you interact with children. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmm, yes I don't recall any Ubi game where you can interact with Children NPC's, let alone look after a whole lighthouse full of them on a peaceful mining Planet in System 3.

..wait a second!

Haha, on the other topic of relationships, I don't see why a system similar to the Fable series would be impossible to implement, but it's not on my list of most wanted features in the game right now, I could love it or leave it, it might make the game feel more like a Sims game than an epic space adventure.

Legion-495
01-11-2018, 02:16 AM
Children is a super sensitive topic for the gaming industry therefore unlikely to be touched a lot.
Relationships are okay to some degree but romance is probably to much. First a working game then the details :)

Kierrok
01-11-2018, 04:52 AM
Hmm, yes I don't recall any Ubi game where you can interact with Children NPC's, let alone look after a whole lighthouse full of them on a peaceful mining Planet in System 3.

..wait a second!

Haha, on the other topic of relationships, I don't see why a system similar to the Fable series would be impossible to implement, but it's not on my list of most wanted features in the game right now, I could love it or leave it, it might make the game feel more like a Sims game than an epic space adventure.

Ok, I'll give you that one, BUT in my defense, I never played original. Though, I did recently look at streams, and had BGE's official Twitter request me to watch a live stream. So, yes, I stand corrected. There's also Assassin's Creed: Origins, which I bought and was downloading at the time of message.

Children is a super sensitive topic for the gaming industry therefore unlikely to be touched a lot.
Relationships are okay to some degree but romance is probably to much. First a working game then the details :)

As above, ACO did it really well, so I think it's possible. Romances? Yeah, cool, fun, get that dreambo BF/GF you always wanted but couldn't. Sure. However, YES, game first then in a possible sequel or DLC, then add a romance.

IRISNetwork
01-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Ok, I'll give you that one, BUT in my defense, I never played original. Though, I did recently look at streams, and had BGE's official Twitter request me to watch a live stream. So, yes, I stand corrected.

Okay I'll let you off haha, you totally need to play the original though!

ElPrimordial
01-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Ok, I'll give you that one, BUT in my defense, I never played original. Though, I did recently look at streams, and had BGE's official Twitter request me to watch a live stream. So, yes, I stand corrected.

What?!?! Are you here because you watched the premiere trailer then? You really should play it, its quite a experience ;)

Kierrok
01-11-2018, 09:06 PM
What?!?! Are you here because you watched the premiere trailer then? You really should play it, its quite a experience ;)

Yesterday, BGE's official Twitter sent out a request, to all followers, to watch a Twitch streaming group called, Ncon (or something). They were streaming original BGE. As for premiere, I'm not sure what you mean. Like a BGE2 alpha stream? No. I wish. Anywho, back to topic ^^ Sorry.

IRISNetwork
01-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Yesterday, BGE's official Twitter sent out a request, to all followers, to watch a Twitch streaming group called, Ncon (or something). They were streaming original BGE. As for premiere, I'm not sure what you mean. Like a BGE2 alpha stream? No. I wish. Anywho, back to topic ^^ Sorry.

I think they mean are you solely here on the forums because you discovered about BGE2 from the E3 Trailer? If so it's good to know that there are new fans discovering the beauty of BGE :)

Kierrok
01-12-2018, 02:30 AM
I think they mean are you solely here on the forums because you discovered about BGE2 from the E3 Trailer? If so it's good to know that there are new fans discovering the beauty of BGE :)

Oh, yeah... Sort of. I was aware of it, because I would see it on the PS3 store, or a gaming website banner, but I never seen gameplay. Not until this past week. And yeah, I was interested because of E3. I didn't get too excited, because I was like "Great, X-box and PC only." as I'm a PS4 owner, but with recent updates a PS4 version is a possibility. Although, I never checked PSNow :confused: it might be on there.

I don't know why, but something kept me from playing the original. As I mentioned in our PM, it wasn't anything like "OH GODS, FURRIES!!!" because I'm such a laid back person, I just don't give a damn what consenting people do. It's not my thing, though I have friends who are fuzzy wuzzies. Just something didn't click. When I seen the gameplay, I was like "...I regret not trying this out sooner." that and I don't remember seeing trailers for it.

ElPrimordial
01-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I was talking about E3 trailer.

And there is nothing about furries or anything like that in original BGE. All hybrids are people who happen to be anthropomorphized animals and that's all. No hidden agenda about furries or other similar stuff.

I really hope you give it a chance and play the original BGE before BGE 2 arrives.

Kierrok
01-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Well, antro animals are associated with furries, but that's another topic. Like I said, I'm a *shrug* whatever floats your boat, type.

I'll try to find away to get to play the original. It would be nice if Ubisoft at this years E3 went "Hey here's 4 new BGE2 videos, 2 gameplay, 1 character creation, and 1 crew interaction. AND-and, we're happy to announce--------- BGE remastered for Xbox, PS4, and switch (maybe?), releasing (during or right after E3)" but we digressed OP enough. Sorry ^^