PDA

View Full Version : Game's garbage today.

ShonM93
12-13-2017, 05:18 PM
Literally 10/10 matches ended with migration fails and everyone's being replaced with bots. Not to mention the synchs in every 10 seconds. And i'm for f*ckin' middle Europe. PvP is literally unplayable. Fix your sh*t.

FredEx919
12-13-2017, 09:21 PM
I would suggest joining in the open test this weekend. We're bringing dedicated servers to the game, and we'll be testing those for the first time. For the live game, I would also suggest checking in with support just in case they can help you out with the issues you're running into.

ShonM93
12-13-2017, 10:04 PM
I have reached out to my friends who's still playing the game, they had the same issue afternoon as i, so i don't think it was on our end, however at the time of this post, it's normalized, which is still not good but way better than it was i guess.

svahr00g
12-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Literally 10/10 matches ended with migration fails and everyone's being replaced with bots.

Oh, so You're a lucky one. Today my 10/10 matches Dominion/Tribute/Deathmatch ended with error, back to main menu and gave me no xp. So, today I spent 2h for playing and I have no progress at all. This is very annoying and i start consider find another game. The problems with connections are getting worse and many times FH is just unplayable for me. This is not that what i paid for. You lose players

Goat_of_Vermund
12-14-2017, 10:11 PM
Maybe you have not heard about it, but they are building dedicated servers now, so the solution is on the way.

svahr00g
12-14-2017, 10:48 PM
I've heard about it even tested today. I'm waiting for it with hope. Last post was emotional, just after reading 100th time "Contact support" ;)