PDA

View Full Version : Commentary for Youtube?

wolfajk
12-13-2017, 12:22 PM
Attempted a catchy title, not sure if it’ll work but hey ho.

I wanted some feedback and/or to spread my channel a little bit. Always wanted to do the whole ‘Youtube’ thing but never had the courage. So, any and all feedback is realllllly appreciated :).

P.S, the titles not a joke. I do have autism lol.

https://youtu.be/3ihJO0dea3M

CSaunders95
12-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Like it, like the editing as well, interested to see more, however I'd focus more on intense duals that flow back and forth rather than you just wiping the floor constantly :P

GMG Peter
12-13-2017, 03:09 PM
I like how you was aggressive with the gladiator and the last match vs warden was thrilling to watch 👍🏼
Commentary was great I did really like it.

The first guy was so much pi**** off when u did triple feint/gb him 😁
It wasn't even cheesy I think.. You had like 10hp so u tried your best to survive. I am okay with that. I did never gave up a fight like he did lol

PS: you've got yourself a new subscriber

High-Horse
12-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Love it! Entertaining to watch and listen to. I love Glad, but sometimes I feel bad playing it. Even without zones and toestabs, they're just so good and well designed.

UbiJurassic
12-13-2017, 07:36 PM
Went ahead and edited the title of the thread. While I'm sure you meant no harm with it, we can't allow titles that are deemed offensive.

Very nice video though! For someone relatively new on Glad, you have an excellent handle on his moves.

Tundra 793
12-14-2017, 01:27 AM
For a first attempt; Great job. Engaging gameplay and fun commentary, both well delivered.

Keep it up dude.

Went ahead and edited the title of the thread. While I'm sure you meant to harm with it, we can't allow titles that are deemed offensive.

W-what?

UbiJurassic
12-14-2017, 01:40 AM
W-what?
A very poor typo on my part. :nonchalance: