PDA

View Full Version : Global Event Server Capacity - December 12th

Ubi-Johan
12-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Agents!

The Division servers are nearing max server capacity on all platforms due to the new Global Event. You might experience queues and redirections to other data centers while playing.

We are working on increasing the server capacity as soon as possible. Hang tight!

/ The Division Dev Team

CaptainFuture.
12-12-2017, 05:26 PM
..is so funny... a Global Event and nothing is Working... realy nice... is true Ubisoft.

30 Min. and over 30 Delta Error !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

JustAJoX
12-12-2017, 05:30 PM
..is so funny... a Global Event and nothing is Working... realy nice... is true Ubisoft.

30 Min. and over 30 Delta Error !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

2 bad for u m8 , everything works fine for me , the event is amazing and super ez , just go to lex and farm 24/7

agentCoats
12-12-2017, 05:33 PM
2 bad for u m8 , everything works fine for me , the event is amazing and super ez , just go to lex and farm 24/7

Good for you. Im sure well be seeing you complain when it affects you as well!

raas187
12-12-2017, 05:35 PM
It would be nice, if you guys could fix this rather soon..

igggibuh1976
12-12-2017, 05:36 PM
so ofc ull extend the time it runs couse u ones again dint anticipate people would log in to enjoy the GE oh wait its massive/ubisoft so ofc not!

AqOn01
12-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Are you going to extend global event because this was one of the days i get to go on division. Some people arent able to hammer this for 5 days.

Pazz_79
12-12-2017, 05:41 PM
How long this issue will be for 3rd Delta in a row.

moesuvious
12-12-2017, 05:41 PM
This really is funny at this point. Server Capacity?? Really?? So a game that was a best selling IPO when released has been degraded to a point where it cant support current players with a playerbase probably about 10% off what it used to be? You guys really do take the cake. I really have never seen such incompetence coming from a private company, i could understand if yall worked for the government or something but this is stupid. AMper, this isnt at you bro, i feel for you CMs when crap likes this happens as yall have zero control over the ineptitude that The Division has become.

The_Padrone
12-12-2017, 05:45 PM
This could of been prevented so easily - INCREASE SERVER CAPACITY BEFORE THE GE STARTS!

Its not like there was a sudden increase of players playing the last 2 Global Events.......oh there was.....:confused:

Edgemoor
12-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Agents!

The Division servers are nearing max server capacity on all platforms due to the new Global Event. You might experience queues and redirections to other data centers while playing.

We are working on increasing the server capacity as soon as possible. Hang tight!

/ The Division Dev Team

Any ETA please?

master.T00L
12-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Nearing max capacity???

Pathetic Amateurs!!!

The Servers ARE full.

V1.8 = Year two content to increase the Division Community; close to year three?!
And the Devs didn't even fixed Bugs persisting since closed Alpha...see the reloading Weapon loop, the unreliable skills

Lies lies lies...since the reveal-trailer 2013

How is this possible to destroy a outstanding game in regard of graphic, audio, performance, level design by a lack of inbalanced content, missions, and now...lack of server capacity.

I don't care by insulting the Devs with this post, as they don't recognize how they insult the faithful players which are still hope to see a version of Division which doesn't feel like a beta!

FayeKeener
12-12-2017, 06:00 PM
i guess money we spend were not enought to run anything better then prehistoric servers with max capacity like 10 players?

SoSanl
12-12-2017, 06:07 PM
I manage to get in once last hour, ported lex joined someone's game and loading freezes and i have to alt-f4.
And now again none stop Delta C-0-1296.

Plz extend the event hours for today..........

starting to regret buying season pass 2 days ago ^^

Niels172
12-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Would really love to know if this is the Delta C-O-1296 Error im encountering at the moment ?
And is there a time expectance when the connecting issues will be resolved ?

Thank you in advance :)

jeanabz
12-12-2017, 06:08 PM
I just bought the game 3 days ago, the game is fantastic and I freaken love it till the end.

Only one issue = I can't play today doesn't let me login - and a detla error keeps popping.

Any suggestions?

Sanchezc4
12-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Delta C-O-1296 Error thx ubi :mad::mad::mad:

BoGuShtein
12-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Delete folder C:\Users\??????????\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division

FIX Delta error

CryPticSyurm
12-12-2017, 10:26 PM
This is rediclus I've been getting the DELTA error for a week now

electricbil2019
12-12-2017, 11:36 PM
i guess money we spend were not enought to run anything better then prehistoric servers with max capacity like 10 players?

Imagine 10,000 people bought the game.
9,000 gave up and left, but Ubi still has the money from all of them.
We're the 1,000 people that are left and they still don't have enough capacity?

With the money they have, they should be able to buy us a server each :)

The thing I don't understand is that they always act surprised when the servers are busy?
They've been pushing 1.8 at everyone. They've just had a free weekend and now a global event.
What did they think was going to happen? Why didn't they have servers ready to go just in case?

I suppose I'm also to blame, I keep hoping that they'll eventually work out what they're doing, but I don't think they have a clue :)

Ob-Timus
12-13-2017, 06:22 AM
I'm gonna be honest with all of you guys. I'm having these issues of desync, delta, mike errors since 1.7. Why does it feel like the server capacity has been reduced since? I never got any issues until that release. This game is a complete success so why keep low capacity server? Imagine the huge community you could have if everything was running smoothly.... I don't know it sounds logic to me, save cost on something else than servers. Release new paid content for instance, so many people would buy content and increase your server bandwidth, capacity or whatsoever because it feels like I'm back in time now using 56k dial up internet access... Pease Ubi... Be generous! :o

AdmiralLW
12-13-2017, 09:30 AM
I had the same problem. We should be compensated with 3 Superior caches.

AdmiralLW
12-13-2017, 09:31 AM

I had the same problem. We should be compensated with 3 Superior caches.

BichPhucDat
12-13-2017, 02:08 PM
yo can you guys make this top priority. at this moment there no way i can finish up any commendation or getting those classified. not to be pushy or what, but this recurring issue when ever global event happen is infuriating

tigmigel
12-13-2017, 03:56 PM
You know what - you are one of those people who are not really want to be here and play this game - why do you even bother coming to those forums when you hate this game that much? Nobody is forcing you right?

tigmigel
12-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Nearing max capacity???

Pathetic Amateurs!!!

The Servers ARE full.

V1.8 = Year two content to increase the Division Community; close to year three?!
And the Devs didn't even fixed Bugs persisting since closed Alpha...see the reloading Weapon loop, the unreliable skills

Lies lies lies...since the reveal-trailer 2013

How is this possible to destroy a outstanding game in regard of graphic, audio, performance, level design by a lack of inbalanced content, missions, and now...lack of server capacity.

I don't care by insulting the Devs with this post, as they don't recognize how they insult the faithful players which are still hope to see a version of Division which doesn't feel like a beta!

You know what - you are one of those people who are not really want to be here and play this game - why do you even bother coming to those forums when you hate this game that much? Nobody is forcing you right?

Neil.Kujin
12-14-2017, 11:33 AM
Err i'm having DELTAS since 1.8 patch and WHY THE ****ING HELL OUR CHANNELS ARE FLOODED WITH ASIA REGION PLAYERS ?

Chris_P_Duck
12-14-2017, 11:59 AM
I managed to get on a couple of times last night, but the desync was huge. I tried run of Lexington and the sound was about 5 minutes behind what was going on - I released Ramos, cleared the roof and entered the elevator - the only sound I had when clearing the roof was my gun fire with enemies popping up like they could teleport. As I decended in the lift I heard the words "negative Ramos...". I got to hear the whole conversation he has (never actually listened to it before) as I was clearing the room below becasue there was no other sound apart from my gun again.
When I cleared the level the sound came flooding back in a total overlapping garble.

Awesome work getting your servers ready for this event.

Ob-Timus
12-15-2017, 04:14 AM
Same for me Chris... It's sooooooo frustrating....

Jack.Fr0st
12-15-2017, 09:06 AM
Agents! We have a more of goodies in-lag & crash for you

The Division servers are again nearing max server capacity on all platforms due to the new Global Event and our bad coding efford. You will experience queues and redirections to other data centers while playing. Once again dont forget the Delta Codes u will experience in our new GE!!!!

But dont be mad cause Christmas are near god damned :)
wish u have good laggie time with our new State of the Game
/ The Bug-vision Dev Team

Jack.Fr0st
12-15-2017, 09:14 AM

Because he pay to play that game and he is still liked it but something else dont respect that and give him the sh.itt....
And dont forget that none say that the Game it self is a bad idea, we say that those u are developing and managing that game dont work at last as hard as they advertise to make it decent for us ... the customers. U know that we are customers dont u?

And may i ask why u are try to be the Good guy in a broken coded game?

Bustedxbxtstr80
12-15-2017, 03:35 PM
Total crap! I've been playing the game for years you give us something to grind for and it's broken?? Really???

I run challenging solos with a skill build. When my turret won't throw seeker won't work it's worthless. 3/4 thru missions and have to quit because it's unplayable.

What are you going to do to compensate us??????

Bustedxbxtstr80
12-15-2017, 03:39 PM
Yes we are the customers!

Erilanda79
12-16-2017, 08:29 AM
When is this getting fixed? Undergroumd is broken at the moment... Constant delta... 😡

DrQuitz
12-17-2017, 08:43 PM
No connection to servers can't log in to Uplay Sweden. USA works.

McCallew
12-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Are the servers being slammed again today? I was doing fine for an hour or so, but now it's delta errors non-stop. I am in North America. Would love to continue grinding the last day+, but i cannot even get onto the game for more than a few seocnds.

rusted_f0rk
12-18-2017, 04:47 PM
First of all i love this game! And still play it everyday, well due to having a weird schedule at work I still manage to play everyday. Secondly : all i see on these forums is a bunch of salty *** ! Excuse me, the people that moderate these forums and try help with your issues... you'all just verbally abuse the game and the people that have taken copious amounts of man hours and what not to provide this game.... just seems a little " dont bite the hand that feeds you instance "

Lastly,

if this game makes you that salty and ****ty...
then by all means, kindly.....

GO PLAY ANOTHER *** GAME, AND TAKE THE SALT SHAKERS WITH YA!

NiniTheWeenie
12-18-2017, 08:21 PM
First of all i love this game! And still play it everyday, well due to having a weird schedule at work I still manage to play everyday. Secondly : all i see on these forums is a bunch of salty *** ! Excuse me, the people that moderate these forums and try help with your issues... you'all just verbally abuse the game and the people that have taken copious amounts of man hours and what not to provide this game.... just seems a little " dont bite the hand that feeds you instance "

Lastly,

if this game makes you that salty and ****ty...
then by all means, kindly.....

GO PLAY ANOTHER *** GAME, AND TAKE THE SALT SHAKERS WITH YA!

Okay but I can’t even get into the game because of something with the servers so...I’m GOING to ***** about it because I can play the game everywhere else except the comfort of my own home because their servers are “unavailable”.

rusted_f0rk
12-19-2017, 05:49 AM
Are the servers being slammed again today? I was doing fine for an hour or so, but now it's delta errors non-stop. I am in North America. Would love to continue grinding the last day+, but i cannot even get onto the game for more than a few seocnds.

I just got in , took longer than usual. Queue position 75 . And this was maybe an hour ago. Maybe Around 10ish ? EST.

Ob-Timus
12-22-2017, 05:42 AM
I would love to have an update form Ubisoft regarding the servers on the division please :confused:

We are a LARGE amount of player being unable to enjoy a game we bought. I don't know if you realize this but why don't you make these servers issues your priority?
This would fix all deltat errors we're bumping into every time we play, the lags, the desync, the stash/inventory not showing, the npc shooting for 20 seconds in the air, the numerous delta, mike errors etc etc...

Do i really need to get into details?

Give us some love with those servers for Christmas! We don't need proficiency caches with 0.0001% drop chance. NO THANK YOU. Instead we need a server platform to work and be efficient the way it should!

Please UBISOFT