PDA

View Full Version : Poll – Vote for Missed Old Event Tracks!

CaptainWeelie
12-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Howdy y’all!

Have we got a poll for you! We’ve been receiving a lot of requests from you lately, regarding Tracks from old events you missed the first time around.

To try and help you get these Tracks one by one, we’re asking you to vote for one of the old events above, from which you’re missing the most number of Tracks!

If you have any special requests for Tracks that are not covered by the events mentioned above, please reply to this thread and share the name of the Track you’re waiting to play!

The Tracks from the event with the most number of votes will be made available via the Daily Shop or Track Packs! :)

Vote now!

bertnernie-TFG
12-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Acid bath. Dark smoke. Endurance run.

clarx1
12-12-2017, 04:46 PM
This isn't really the point Captain. Making one set available now solves very little. I always appreciate more tracks but if you think giving the top voted pack away in daily shop will stop people complaining about missing tracks you'll be in for a surprise, need a more general principle for giving of tracks so people don't have to play for a year and a half and still be 40 tracks short.

Still appreciate this step in the right direction

CagBall
12-12-2017, 04:52 PM
The whole process of people obtaining all the tracks has been flawed since the game was released. People need all the tracks to be able to compete on the leaderboards! You could even make some money by releasing them for a fee. There are so many people playing with only 75% of the game.

This method is so strange for a Trials game and it just does not make sense! You are not even gaining anything by it!!

Husaberg-TFG
12-12-2017, 04:53 PM
All Tracks from First Ktm Event !

ToXyCrOoN
12-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Fermented Caves , Indigenous Village , Treachery , Acid Bath , Overdose , Nightwatch Heaven , Grand Moonshine , Vault Crawl , Razor dunes , Choking Hazard !

I.am.batman-TFG
12-12-2017, 05:08 PM
I just don't understand why you hold the maps hostage. First game I've ever played where you cant buy expansion packs and compete against each other!

Danno__666
12-12-2017, 05:10 PM
You missed off the "all missing tracks" poll option.

Surely you must release by now that until ALL tracks are available to everyone you are going to have a lot of pissed off people.

If top players are missing a few tracks it makes it impossible to climb the leader-board, release ALL TRACK and problem solved.

RufusTheCat
12-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Need to know which tracks were associated with each event. Is there a way to see which tracks a player has vs. those that are available but not owned?

I do appreciate your inquiry; hopefully this suggests you are planning on making them available to us!

My greatest other complaint is missing blueprint pieces. I know they are available in the bunker but 1 or 2 a month is going to take FOREVER! Plus I can't always make it up to rank 4 or 5.

Thanks for your hard work and looking forward to the next event (whatever that is).

metjammer
12-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Thanks for your hard work...

Lulz...

Hey CaptainGreed... sorry, CaptainStealie, how about you keep your word with your announcement in the other thread regarding the one track you crooks tried and surely succeeded to sell for 500 gems before trying to pull another rip-off here?

But lying losers don’t have to keep their word, do they? I hope the beer you earn your money for with telling us all your crap here tastes stale and bitter. You wouldn’t deserve better.

Thought I’d be a trifle more honest and direct now that we’re friends. 😉

RF_WhiteShakers
12-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Howdy y’all!

Have we got a poll for you! We’ve been receiving a lot of requests from you lately, regarding Tracks from old events you missed the first time around.

To try and help you get these Tracks one by one, we’re asking you to vote for one of the old events above, from which you’re missing the most number of Tracks!

If you have any special requests for Tracks that are not covered by the events mentioned above, please reply to this thread and share the name of the Track you’re waiting to play!

The Tracks from the event with the most number of votes will be made available via the Daily Shop or Track Packs! :)

Vote now!

I want only all track pieces available for gems forever, it's all

Vicenteag73-TFG
12-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Traición track

Cadwgawn-tfg
12-12-2017, 06:04 PM
There's a time machine track necessary for the data cubes mission.seems kind of silly to have such an intentionally broken mission.

RedDevil-TFG
12-12-2017, 06:12 PM
I would like to list down the tracks I'm missing.

Leaping Hollows - KTM Event
Lost Race Track - KTM Event
Muddy Mounds - KTM Event
Endurance Run - KTM Event
Choking Hazard - Treasure Hunt
Faceplant Precint - Treasure Hunt
High Tide Heights - Treasure Hunt
Razor Dunes - Treasure Hunt
Nightwatch Haven - Christmas 2015
Skater Paradise - Christmas 2015
The Naughty List - Christmas 2015
Derailed - Halloween 2016
Devil Hopping - Halloween 2015 (Didn't buy because 1 track for 500 gems pack)
Endless Wealth - Bunker Prize
Homegrown - Bunker Prize
Open Jaw Bog - 2 Year Gift

Don't understand why Treasure Hunt wasn't a main option in the poll.
P.S. - PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THE TRACKS IN A PACK.
Also, each and every player should have the opportunity to buy, if not earned, each and every track at all instant. Without all the tracks, it's difficult to compete in the leaderboard which I think is the principle point of the game.
Thanks.

giuliabelis
12-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Rejection blues and Sundown slam. Please don't do a pack! Just sell them one by one 😁

KrazFTW
12-12-2017, 06:55 PM
I am missing the tracks from the : Treasure Hunt, KTM Event, Xmas 2015, 2 Year Gift. I don't know the exact names of the events so i voted for almost all the options ... you got all the data ... just fetch it from the servers and release the tracks already ...

negodyaeff
12-12-2017, 08:13 PM
There's a time machine track necessary for the data cubes mission.seems kind of silly to have such an intentionally broken mission.

"Road to Ruin", it's already available as last track in bunker shop, for 55 000 chips (without squirrel outfit)

metjammer
12-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Guys, you’re making a big mistake by supporting this kind of poll. This gives them the opportunity to release mixed track packs with maybe one or two tracks you need for 500+ gems.

The only sensible and acceptable solution would be for them to put tracks on sale individually for a fair price (100 gems max.)

By voting on this poll you support them ripping us all off even more. Think twice.

They had almost given in by announcing to release Devil Hopping but never kept word because of some people in this forum that always keep playing their games.

Hold them accountable for what they’ve promised and stop supporting this poll!

MEX-Ivan-TFG_EL
12-12-2017, 09:01 PM
The tracks i´m missing are Leaping Hollows, Muddy Mounds (first KTM event) and Devil Hopping (Halloween 2015) I´m also missing map parts/pieces of Skyline Fling and Rampant Ramps. Thanks :)

Ind-Rellik
12-12-2017, 11:19 PM
I'm Missing Dark Sands, Fest Mine & Leaping Hollows Tracks as well few others, hope they do some thing about it this time.

negodyaeff
12-12-2017, 11:33 PM
I surely vote for all tracks. They should be available to all players any time. This should be a good practice to make tracks available for gems forever. After event is ended, those lucky earn them for free. All others should pay gems. Gems = money or gameplay hours. So if players' skill was not enough to get tracks, then players "pay" for them with their playing time, or easy way - with real money.

farnsi_TFG
12-13-2017, 12:38 AM
lost race track
skater paradise
homegrown
endurance run
nightwatch haven
leaping hallows
torn canyon
razor dunes
muddy mounds
the naughty list
faceplant precinct
high tide heights

justinman114
12-13-2017, 01:05 AM
Just make all the tracks available to everyone, like any other video game EVER OMG.

We all just wanna play without the hassle. If someone can't play for a week and misses an event, they can't ever get the track. It's dumb.

CabanonGH
12-13-2017, 02:09 AM
Impact Attics, no clue what pack it is.

it's the only track im missing according to my bonxy page. it was available the other day for 350 gems and I passed because thats way too much for only 1 track.

bearsonfire85
12-13-2017, 03:37 AM
I've been grinding away for a while now, I'm ranked 1074 on the leader board. Til this post I didn't know I was missing so many tracks. Guarantee if I had em all I'd be up round 500.

I just want a way too consistently win the tracks I don't have. Such as the shop in the bunker. The last track I bought was 50,000 tokens. Which is fine... cuz ... ya know ... I GOT ANOTHER TRACK!!!!

bearsonfire85
12-13-2017, 03:40 AM
lost race track
skater paradise
homegrown
endurance run
nightwatch haven
leaping hallows
torn canyon
razor dunes
muddy mounds
the naughty list
faceplant precinct
high tide heights

You just depressed the crap out of me. Didn't realize I was missing so many tracks. Thought it was just one or two.... NOPE

woody7483
12-13-2017, 05:52 AM
It's also just such a dumb business decision. The entire model is getting people to spend on things, whether they spend in game or real currency. This would be a super easy way to get tons of people to spend. I'd love to hear a business justification for not releasing. Maybe there is some software issue? I don't get get it.

Also our forum troll is kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. Wheelie has two hands behind his back my the development team but still prob has some unforced errors. However if he was 5% as bad as the troll says, the troll would have been banned months ago.

TeamSavage_TFG
12-13-2017, 06:58 AM
Please !!!!!!!!! This is desperately needed by many players, who have high ranks

I am 8th on the donkey leaderboard with those 4 missing tracks I could be Top 5 easy

TeamSavage_TFG
12-13-2017, 07:37 AM
We know they should all be released, but they are not

So vote for 1st ktm event and go on with your lives

commissairefred
12-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Toad Holes !
I do not know if this track was made available in the context of previous event or not, but this is a track that many long-time players, including myself, have been deprived of due to one of those well-known RL bugs... still not available to me even after countless support tickets raised and private messages to Captain!
In addition to this one, I miss the following:
Spelunker Graves / Indigenous Village / Treachery / Rest in Pieces

xitooner
12-13-2017, 06:09 PM
I'd love to hear a business justification for not releasing.

There isnt going to be a good justification for "not releasing" forever; that just pisses people off :) But there are excellent business justifications for "not releasing for X months or more", and I completely back them up to that point. Tracks are what people want, so they put them at the top of the bunker rewards to get you to play... they spread them across all aspects of the game to get you to do everything... and they offer them in events to make you play. Nobody would do all the insane event grinding that Frontier makes their money from if they knew the track rewards were going to be available/winnable right after the event in any form (thats the business justification). Its proper respect to the people who play the events that they have SOME track benefit for their effort, and good incentive for the slackers that there be SOME penalty for those who dont go through the effort.

Whats a good number for X in "not releasing for X months or more"? I would be fine with 3-6 months, personally. (you mileage may vary)

All of that being said.... RL is TOTALLY out of line right now and deserve every bad comment they get because:

- They have tracks from events a year+ ago that are still unavailable. Thats too long, and it makes people leave in frustration (bad business decision).

- They have no clear policy for track distribution for the game. When the "X" wait time has expired for a track, EVERY track needs to promptly be made available in the game in some way. They might put them in the store for gems, they might put them on the loot wheel, or the slot machine, etc.... but EVERY old released track MUST be winnable in the game in some way at all times (ie in the game forever), and that way be announced to the community. To do anything else is just hurting their business. (PS: I prefer that you have to earn them instead of paying gems to not reward resource hackers).

- RL has a new (related) bad business decision..... MC Event tracks you dont get because its a random reward. Few things can make you want to leave a game more than doing all the work to be the best and still not get the reward.... coupled with the previous two points the players all know they might not get the track for a year or more, which makes it an AMAZINGLY BAD business decision.

All of the above is easily fixable by RL.... the fact that they havent fixed it over the last couple of years is simply mind-blowing to me.

(Which is why this poll is dumb. RL needs to stop asking which tracks we want ... and just go make sure ALL become available in some way)

red21_will-TFG
12-13-2017, 06:36 PM
Dark Smoke
Overdose
Rest in Pieces
Treachery
I need all these please! Thanks!

Danno__666
12-13-2017, 11:55 PM
There isnt going to be a good justification for "not releasing" forever; that just pisses people off :) But there are excellent business justifications for "not releasing for X months or more", and I completely back them up to that point. Tracks are what people want, so they put them at the top of the bunker rewards to get you to play... they spread them across all aspects of the game to get you to do everything... and they offer them in events to make you play. Nobody would do all the insane event grinding that Frontier makes their money from if they knew the track rewards were going to be available/winnable right after the event in any form (thats the business justification). Its proper respect to the people who play the events that they have SOME track benefit for their effort, and good incentive for the slackers that there be SOME penalty for those who dont go through the effort.

Whats a good number for X in "not releasing for X months or more"? I would be fine with 3-6 months, personally. (you mileage may vary)

All of that being said.... RL is TOTALLY out of line right now and deserve every bad comment they get because:

- They have tracks from events a year+ ago that are still unavailable. Thats too long, and it makes people leave in frustration (bad business decision).

- They have no clear policy for track distribution for the game. When the "X" wait time has expired for a track, EVERY track needs to promptly be made available in the game in some way. They might put them in the store for gems, they might put them on the loot wheel, or the slot machine, etc.... but EVERY old released track MUST be winnable in the game in some way at all times (ie in the game forever), and that way be announced to the community. To do anything else is just hurting their business. (PS: I prefer that you have to earn them instead of paying gems to not reward resource hackers).

- RL has a new (related) bad business decision..... MC Event tracks you dont get because its a random reward. Few things can make you want to leave a game more than doing all the work to be the best and still not get the reward.... coupled with the previous two points the players all know they might not get the track for a year or more, which makes it an AMAZINGLY BAD business decision.

All of the above is easily fixable by RL.... the fact that they havent fixed it over the last couple of years is simply mind-blowing to me.

(Which is why this poll is dumb. RL needs to stop asking which tracks we want ... and just go make sure ALL become available in some way)

Excellent.

HU_HeroZero
12-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Few things can make you want to leave a game more than doing all the work to be the best and still not get the reward.... coupled with the previous two points the players all know they might not get the track for a year or more, which makes it an AMAZINGLY BAD business decision.

I think until less people leave, and more come, RL gains.
Anger of (relatively) few people vs. "wow-effect" of newcomers.
Resource saving and diminishing patience vs. money scattering and curiosity of new players.
Vicious circle.
It is all about the money.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
12-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Treasure Hunt event and first KTM event!

Adan212
12-15-2017, 03:32 AM
G'day,

I'd really like to be able to finish the Data Cube mission and to do so, I need the ROAD TO RUIN track! Of course, I'd also like access to all the other tracks that are now hidden by the fact that the time portal is no longer open.

Bobbyboil
12-15-2017, 11:05 PM
Snap I only need road to ruin to complete egg man outfit. I didn't realise once the slot machine this past level 17 or 18 it wouldn't appear on there again. My slot machine is now level 28

Also I've been wasting chips one in the bunker because again I didn't realise that by buying the tracks in there once I get to the track for 55000 chips it's road to ruin!

Or release it to buy, I may even pay real money for it!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
12-18-2017, 01:11 PM
everyone should be able to get them all!

that said, being more objective to the thread: Indigenous Village, Treachery are the ones i'm missing (aka that i've been ripped off by cheaters that you never battle hard enough)

negodyaeff
12-18-2017, 02:08 PM
KTM-500 Track Pack is in the shop:
Leaping Hollows
Muddy Mounds
Lost Race Track
Endurance Run
350 gems for all

Also 3 tracks in daily shop:
Dark Sands
Lift of Doom
Spider Kingdom
80 gems each

KrazFTW
12-18-2017, 02:47 PM
Great, thank you for the heads up negodyaeff. I have missed KTM-500 Track Pack. Finally i got it, thanks RL, CaptainWeelie!

negodyaeff
12-18-2017, 03:29 PM
UPDATE
There's error in track pack. It doesn't appear to those who already have "Leaping Hollows" track.

CaptainWeelie
12-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi guys,

Based on your requests, here’s are some updates you’ll appreciate -

- We’re releasing the KTM 500 Track Pack, and you can get in the Shop (‘Special Offers’ section) before the 22nd of December 2017!
- Tracks from the Halloween 2015 event (The Wrath of the Pumpkin Queen) is now available in the Daily Shop, until the 20th of December 2017!
o Dark Sands
o Lift of Doom
o Spider Kingdom
- All Track Pieces are now available for sale. Visit the World Map before the 20th of December to get ‘em all!

We hope you get all the missing Tracks / pieces you’ve been waiting for, and have a great ride!

@negodyaeff - That issue should be resolved in the next one hour.

negodyaeff
12-18-2017, 03:45 PM
@negodyaeff - That issue should be resolved in the next one hour.
Looks like it fixed already, thanks :)

Sardius77-TFG
12-18-2017, 04:40 PM
Based on your requests, here’s are some updates you’ll appreciate

Time for some Christmas grinding! Looking forward to this and future track releases!

gooner1984
12-18-2017, 04:40 PM
Captainweelie, I'm still awaiting devils hopping which is a Halloween 2015 track, will this become available? Cheers

DylanDeMorte
12-18-2017, 06:57 PM
Its great that some of the tracks are available at the moment, but if you dont have 350 gems to buy the track pack it does not matter. Tapjoy stopped working ages ago so there is no quick way to accumulate gems any more unless you want to spend money of course. And the track pack will go away soon, which means its time to spend $10 for 350+ gems or wait until next year! Why cant the old event track packs stick around for a month or two; or forever; instead of a few days?

negodyaeff
12-18-2017, 07:08 PM
- All Track Pieces are now available for sale. Visit the World Map before the 20th of December to get ‘em all!.
Also track "Rigged Roadway" become available as bunker-only track. Is it mistake or was it intended? Check PM

metjammer
12-19-2017, 11:27 AM
Captainweelie, I'm still awaiting devils hopping which is a Halloween 2015 track, will this become available? Cheers

That is the track they wanted to sell in the track pack for 500 gems, even if it was the only one you were missing.

CaptainStealie had promised to release it in the daily shop by the end of November, but never kept word.

CaptainWeelie
12-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Hi guys,

Here's another update - the KTM 450 Rally Track Pack is now available in the shop.

Please visit the ‘Special Offers’ section in the shop to get them all.

Cheers and have a great ride this weekend! :)

NSP_I_VeNoMz
12-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Treasure Hunt tracks next please ^ :D <3 thanks.

kamilus26
12-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Thanks CaptainWeelie, but we're still waiting for Devil Hopping, but not for 500 gems like last time.