PDA

View Full Version : Dev Team

Lord_Letholdus
12-12-2017, 01:36 AM
Just a quick question, how would one become a part of the For Honor team? I inspire to work in the game field, and For Honor is one of my favorite games.

bob333e
12-12-2017, 01:45 AM
The usual hiring procedures, I guess. Go on their website, look at job listings, submit a CV and a portfolio. Might want to contact a hiring agent, than ask here on public forums.

Lord_Letholdus
12-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Thank you for the advice, maybe we'll get a Ubisoft Member to comment too, haha. I would really love to be a part of their team, giving ideas and stuff.. Even if I was a beta-tester, I'd be happy.. anything to help out

bob333e
12-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Frankly, it doesn't take being a Ubisoft employee, so that your ideas are validated. If anything, keep sharing them here on the forum; the forum moderators forward the best and most logical stuff to the dev team, would be a better impression on your part I think. Rather than a boring CV application etc.

I don't know about being a beta-tester but, you could always try. Nothing's stopping you.

Don't hit the nail too hard, it'll eventually sink in. :]

UbiInsulin
12-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Just a quick question, how would one become a part of the For Honor team? I inspire to work in the game field, and For Honor is one of my favorite games.

We have a career page here (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/careers/experience.aspx)! The necessary education/qualifications would entirely depend on the position you're interested in. Good luck, Lord_Letholdus! :)

Tundra 793
12-12-2017, 02:18 AM
Thank you for the advice, maybe we'll get a Ubisoft Member to comment too, haha. I would really love to be a part of their team, giving ideas and stuff.. Even if I was a beta-tester, I'd be happy.. anything to help out

I hate to be "that guy" but;

Getting hired at Ubisoft isn't a guarantee that you'll be assigned to the For Honor team. Ubisoft's a giant, multi-national company, and you could be assigned any number of tasks and projects.

And, Beta testing is often outsourced directly to the players these days, either with open, or closed betas, which require zero qualifications to get into. What you might be looking for is Game Testing, or Quality Assurance.

GMG Peter
12-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Just saw the info that open public dedicated servers test will be launching in two days. Just head over to the "info and announcements" section of this forum and see the latest sticky thread 👀

Quick recap:

-Will run for 4 days
-20GB separate installation
-nice rewards to original account (some of them after DS official launch)
-everyone can sign up for free, even those who don't bought for honor before

Enjoy 🙂