PDA

View Full Version : “Special” Cards from Events — Missed

DarthMorgie
12-09-2017, 10:26 PM
So, I finished the event to get Medusa Bebe in about 2 days, but of course didn’t get Medusa Bebe.. ok, I said, luck of the draw.

Well, I finished this Alien Egg event in around a day - day and a half (finished it yesterday). I got Sixth Element Randy in the SECOND pack for the event (but, I’ve gone up against people weeks before this event that had this card already!) and I didn’t get ANY OTHER epic or legendary cards the rest of the event! All 1300 eggs later! SO much time grinding to get 1300 eggs, spent like 500 of the green dollars to open extra lockers, thinking it MUST be in the last deck. NOPE!

So yet ANOTHER EVENT I finish and I don’t get the main prize! SUCH CRAP!

At least have an algorithm or something so that if a player doesn’t get the reward card on one event, they do on the next one if they complete it.

SO NOW, HOW DO I GET “MEDUSA BEBE” OR “THE VISITORS” since the event is over or I’ve beaten the event and didn’t get it??

I’m at level 11 (Almost 12)
PVP Rank 38
I’ve completed over 400 single player levels!

And yet, I can’t get these cards that are HUGE DIFFERENCE MAKERS in battles!

Also.... once I hit Rank 35 in PVP, like EVERYONE I play against has ManBearPig. And yet... I’ve never even had a CHANCE to gat it. Not in the shops, not as a Locker Reward, nothing at all. I’m STRUGGLING to keep up now at this higher level because everyone has Medusa Bebe or ManBearPig and they’re just SO HARD. (Yes, I HAVE beat people with ManBearPig & Bebe multiple times, but it usually comes down to just getting a lucky hit in or a game glitch where a character freezes or won’t die.)

So again... NOW THAT I BEAT THE EVENT AND DIDN’T GET THE “VISITORS” CARD.. how do I get it!!?? Ditto on the Medusa Bebe!?

LordLateralus
12-10-2017, 02:53 AM
exact same boat.

bebe looks like she kinda sucks tho

nik_lin
12-10-2017, 08:13 PM
+1. Finished all levels on both these events and was also disappointed to get neither Medusa nor Visitors.

Have played since beta and still dont have MBP either.

nik_lin
12-10-2017, 08:18 PM
On the other hand, its luck of the draw I guess. Same as with every single card pack / locker setup in the game.

The other option is if its like the evidence event, where you would get Lucas in the last packs no matter what. But that meant everyone ended up having him in the end, so not exactly legendary.

What bugs me a bit more though is the fact that you would play the entire event, at least in the Medusa case, and once you had unlocked the packs and got nothing would keep getting spam about buying card packs where you could get it (if lucky).

robbathehutt
12-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Yeah I didn’t get Medusa or Visitors either, in fact the best card I got from this entire alien egg event was Program Stan lol. I did get Hercules Clyde in the Medusa event though, and I got PC Principle in last week’s event.

phrozeninferno
12-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Yup opened all the packs Best I ended up with was one gizmo Ike. A dude on my team got a randy. Getting enough eggs to open all the packs was a chore would have been nice to be rewarded for it.

Stanima1981
12-11-2017, 08:49 PM
I pulled a 6th Element Randy during the event. I did not finish it (made it to 900). But from the announcement, it looks like they will be available for a normal pull now.