PDA

View Full Version : saved games

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 09:08 PM
can somebody send me the saved game just after defeating the father in the reception hall?

For the ones that want a save up to that part i can send it to you. Just give me your email.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 09:08 PM
can somebody send me the saved game just after defeating the father in the reception hall?

For the ones that want a save up to that part i can send it to you. Just give me your email.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 05:01 AM
I also want one copy
email to me
thanks too!!

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 09:15 PM
Can somebody send me a copy too.
Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 04:26 AM
Not meaning to sound like a party pooper, but what fun is that? Having someone send you guys the game up to that point is kind of like "cheating" in a way; and you personally lose out on the satisfaction of beating it. Trust Me there are more parts like that later in the game; are you going to have someone send you a saved game then too? (not sounding judgmental or condemning - apologies if it comes out that way).

Here's how to get past that wonderfully tense spot. You have two types of enemies - blue and red; take out the red first like you would normally do. Once they are gone, then focus on the blue monsters; using the wall attack move (press the jump button when the Prince nears a wall, then attack) works wonders, and be sure to block and move around as well; don't stay in one place. Do NOT attack the King until the others have been taken care of; He's only a distraction for you. Once they are gone, then focus on the King, blocking his attacks and hitting him two, three times.

Don't take the easy way out; keep trying; it makes it worth it in the end, and take it from Me...there are more frustrating parts to come for you; it's worth it when you finally beat that section - and the ones to come.

Best of Luck,
Jeff /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 12:28 AM
hello i would like your saved game email me please pcfreak74@msn.com