PDA

View Full Version : 24Hr Live Stream Skins drop

LYoshiiro
12-07-2017, 03:44 AM
Watched about 2 - 3hr of live stream and linked my account yesterday from ubisoft to twitch, have yet to recieve my skins yet. Please advise... And can somebody confirm with me if this is the right place to post this?...

Mad-Cap
12-07-2017, 05:09 AM
I would put in a ticket if they have not arrived by tomorrow. https://support.ubi.com

I'm on PS4 and I got mine this morning.

I assume you have checked your reward claim vendor under the consumable tab and the gear tab / scrolled to the bottom?

LYoshiiro
12-07-2017, 05:46 AM
Yea, i did check the special vender and the reward vendor, no skins... i see a similar post on the technical subforum so maybe gonna try that instead.

Ubi-Johan
12-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Was your account linked during the time you watched the stream? It needed to be linked while watching.

Rewards were initially delayed but has since been granted to the viewers that filled the criteria.

Thanks for supporting the 24h stream!
/ Johan

Stale_Chips
12-07-2017, 05:43 PM
I Linked everything that the Twitch Drops page requested, watched the stream for 45 minutes or so and the stopped so I could play the game. I have not received anything from the vendor. I wouldn't normally care except I believe I was compliant with what was requested of me and think I should be compensated respectively.

CassiousCloud
12-07-2017, 06:04 PM
I Linked everything that the Twitch Drops page requested, watched the stream for 45 minutes or so and the stopped so I could play the game. I have not received anything from the vendor. I wouldn't normally care except I believe I was compliant with what was requested of me and think I should be compensated respectively.
Just curious..Did you look in the rewards vendor or the premium vendor..
I got a message that showed on my screen when they dropped mine in.. I know they said it was the first time they had tried the drop system and it would take a couple days for them to probably show up..
They may be taking a bit since so many people showed up in the 24 hour period..

I know when the stream first started up,there was like over 5 million people viewing,just at the start..

Stale_Chips
12-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Did you look in the rewards vendor or the premium vendor

First thing I did. Checked the redeem tab first. Went back and double checked to see if I missed anything and found I had some caches under the Resources tab that I had not claimed from the last GE. Neat.

But no weapon skins. I'm not really pressing the issue so much as I am making it known. The complexities involved in giving away content is definitely challenging and I understand how things like this happen considering the shear volume. Thank you for your feedback.

WarChief_SWAN
12-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Mine was and never received my skins either...