PDA

View Full Version : Are you even working?

RuskeBrutus
12-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Some huge issues that needs focus and other things that annoy.

First of all, I am sick of getting robbed of 20 minutes of my life due to the lobby not closing after a match is done. Forcing me to leave the match and not get my experience points, steel, potential orders and upgrades. And on top of that, I get a matchmaking penalty! It makes me want to delete this game, again...

Secondly, OoS has to be more penalizing. Stamina management is a great concept, but the fact is that you dodge just as fast, if not faster than some of the classes can move.

Third. What is up with berserker? The entire class is a mess. It used to be my main, but it lacks so many things compared to all other classes. It revolves around feints and predictable(suicidal) moves. Do you not see this at all?
And the Highlander is a joke as well.

Fourth. The fact that this game requires you to feint every attack and simply poke your enemy down in higher skill levels simply kills your own fantastic and unique fighting system. Feinting all over the place is tiring and it just is not fun.

Fifth. For gods sake, make it 1 class per team in dominion. Sick and tired of getting feintfested and ganged up by 2-4 Aramushas.

And at last. I may have missed something, but I thought when you'd get dedicated servers it meant no more host migration? This still happens 2-3 times almost every single dominion game.

Sincerely, a confused fan of the game.

OoKaMi_79
12-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Sincerely, a confused fan of the game.

Correct, you are confused: there are no dedicated servers yet, no sure where did you get that info. Once we have them maybe the first and the last issue you mentioned would be solved.

FredEx919
12-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Hello Eightballer and welcome to the forums. Most of these are things are areas covered in a few big projects such as defensive meta changes, character reworks, and dedicated servers. These are three of the main areas we're working hard on and should have some updates for pretty soon. I wish I could provide more in terms of info about each, but the team is certainly putting in the work and I think you'll like what's coming up.

RuskeBrutus
12-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Correct, you are confused: there are no dedicated servers yet, no sure where did you get that info. Once we have them maybe the first and the last issue you mentioned would be solved.

I was sure I read somewhere that they would come with season 4. My bad

RuskeBrutus
12-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Hello Eightballer and welcome to the forums. Most of these are things are areas covered in a few big projects such as defensive meta changes, character reworks, and dedicated servers. These are three of the main areas we're working hard on and should have some updates for pretty soon. I wish I could provide more in terms of info about each, but the team is certainly putting in the work and I think you'll like what's coming up.

Thank you for responding.
I've seen some posts about reworks, but nothing from officials. So that's my confusion on that topic.

Is there any info on upcoming class reworks and/or balancing?

Ackturi
12-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Thank you for responding.
I've seen some posts about reworks, but nothing from officials. So that's my confusion on that topic.

Is there any info on upcoming class reworks and/or balancing?

They should have a PTR with the reworks because let's face it, they play the game worse than most casuals so they need feedback.