PDA

View Full Version : Emblems

OoKaMi_79
12-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Ok, we have a nice emblem editor that even allow us to rotate any symbol/background by 1 degree, thanks for that Ubisoft....but what is the purpose of that if the other players will see a shrunken and pixeled version of our gorgeous emblems? The emblems should be enlarged in all the places where they are shown (except maybe in the top of our characters when they are in the field). For Example when both teams are facing, the 4 emblems could be put at the bottom (over the blue/orange ribbon) or just make them bigger where they are now, anyways it is just black background.

On the lobby their size should increased also, Iím sure your designers can find the necessary changes that would allow that. I would see with good eyes a large emblem with my name at the bottom.

Right now plus the small size, pixeled symbols there seams to be an issue with color contrast. In my experience it is really hard to create a symbol with blue background and red symbol because it got distorted even when in the editor there are no issues with that combination of colors.

So, my request would be to have a decent size for our emblems all the time, let the potential of the emblem editor to be exploited.

P.D. Besides the point above, I will support also a request for adding more layers to the editor (right now we have 5, so maybe increasing that to 7 would b nice)

bob333e
12-06-2017, 09:16 PM
I agree. Proper showcase of personalized emblems won't hurt at all. In both the VS screen and in-game. And seeing as I often have to reserve 2 layers for color adjustment and masking, that leaves me with 2 layers where I can add symbols, if you take away 1 layer for the necessary background. More layers would definitely help.

And I'd like a Blackstone symbol, as well as an Iron Legion symbol, in the emblem customization menu.... seriously, why can't I make a Blackstone emblem? I ended up doing a cheap reproduction using whatever was possible to try to achieve the look, but eh. Deleted it afterwards, went back to my original design.

ChampionRuby50g
12-07-2017, 05:24 AM
I requested something like this months ago, and apparently it was sent on to the team for consideration but seeing as it hasn't happened when one would think it's a relatively simple change compared to the other work, I doubt we will see something like this. Which is a shame.

Prove me wrong Ubisoft!

Devils-_-legacy
12-07-2017, 09:33 AM
I'd like double the slots so I can make mine a bit better I first expected it more like call of dutys I was disappointed I used to spend hours making them look perfect