PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed and mad...a lousy shirt?!?

solthought
12-04-2017, 07:03 AM
Wow, just finished the PC Principal event and kicking myself that I spent cash to get to the last level only to get a lousy shirt. You go through all the time and trouble of creating these events which have generally been fun and creative and that's how you cap it off? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

meathead013
12-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Wow. I was upset that I couldn't make it to the end because I had to host a football party. But now hearing that it was only a stupid shirt I don't feel so bad. Thanks

meathead013
12-05-2017, 12:08 AM
thats weird

i know i didnt complete the event. i was almost 100 sunglasses short when i started getting ready for my football party

now suddenly the event button REappeared and it shows that i did complete the event. there was no card pack for the prize but the shirt was there

id rather have the card pack lol

OneGiantLeap
12-05-2017, 05:11 PM
I got all the packs and stopped. I can't believe they expect people to put money in for such a terrible event.

PC Glasses barely dropped and when they did it made you feel like you were being cheated out of a real prize. Number for event max should have been 325.

shark.music
12-05-2017, 07:38 PM
The shirt was not spectacular. I was more disappointed in the sunglasses though, because they're part of avatar creation instead of being a real item, which means they don't replace the cowboy hat or water bear goggles. I'm so tired of the endless cowboy hats, and almost as tired of the goggles. Almost every person you play against is wearing one or the other.

oyuncuyum1
12-12-2017, 01:43 PM
jeans and polo shirt looks cool. it was worth it.