PDA

View Full Version : Loading Issue for Just Dance Now for both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Midnight5002017
12-04-2017, 02:13 AM
Hello,

Just Dance Now was working until this afternoon. The room number isn't loading on either and I get "There was an error retrieving a room.number. Please check your Internet connection and proxy settings." There is nothing wrong with either.

What is going on here?

Midnight5002017
12-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Hello,

It's happening again. It seems strange that Technical issues that happen on the weekend are solved on a Monday. Aka, you need to hire someone to fix technical issues on the weekends as well. Again there is nothing wrong with either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. The only new thing is that in my first attempt, I did get in successfully, but the song that I wanted clicked on kicked me out. Now what? I am using a android phone to get in. But still the main issue seems to be not logging in and getting the same error message.

emjapeve
12-10-2017, 05:52 AM
I try too but nothing happen, the same message is displayed to me in opera browser, chrome and Edge

Midnight5002017
12-14-2017, 02:34 AM
Hello,

It happened again. Why don't people who work for ubisoft read forum issues? I found out that the reason why I can't get the room number is because there was a power outage. Last time it was because people had to stay at home due to a storm. This needs a solution so that if there is a power outage or a storm, it won't effect the player.

Midnight5002017
12-14-2017, 06:47 AM
Hello Again,

I guess I will be writing here until someone actually responds with a solution. The site was working yesterday. It's not today. I can only get one song so far. I also finally read the notes on the support page. I don't know what room numbers not loading on the computer or laptop have to do with restarting your android. It's not a phone issue, it's a laptop or computer issue. And again, I have tried both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Then again, the person asked if the issue is that I might have to update my computer. My laptop got an update yesterday, and it did work yesterday. So it's not the update that is the issue. It's webpage that is not loading, not a browser issue.

Midnight5002017
12-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Hello,

It's happened again.This is the fourth time in two weeks that I can't get into a room because it's takes longer to get in because the room number doesn't want to load. I have contacted support and they think that it's a phone. It's not a phone issue. It's a site issue. Why is it taking the site a long time to get room numbers only to get that "Error Retrieving..." sign again. I have to log into my phone once the room number is loaded. That's when I use the phone, not while waiting on the site to load.

It has been been working between the last complaint and up until now. What is going on here?

NyxNightmare
12-26-2017, 11:19 PM
Oh good im not the only one suffering from Ubisoft's stupidity. I was dancing just fine all last week, and only for the past 2 days have i ignored it for holiday reasons. I try to get back on today in need of a workout and the site wont load at all. Keeps saying error retrieving number, even tho while this error box is up i can literally see the number of my room behind it. But i cant do anything with it because i cant get error off screen without reload, which doesnt work and only pops up another error at reload. I tried app, hoping i could cheat this error by clicking play, thinking it would just switch my site screen over to room automatically... except it wants number. And even tho I can easily see number behind error it doesnt recognize that number even exists.

FlexedCarrot3
12-31-2017, 11:52 PM
I just tried Just Dance Now for the first time and the website is super messed up. it looks like it only loaded in text with no images and all proportions are really blown up. There was no QR code or room lobby number to put in. After finding this thread it looks like it is a problem with chrome. I mean, who doesn't use google chrome as a browser... lol.

Anywho, I tried it on internet explorer (not Microsoft Edge, click the home button/windows key then type internet explorer) and everything worked fine. Excited that Just Dance Now is a thing though!! I don't own a console and almost wanted to buy one just for this game lol. Thanks!