PDA

View Full Version : Player stats and where I fit in.

Okita_Soji..
12-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Now I was watching a "nova king" video and saw his k/d ratio was like 4 and was seriously impressed. He is great at this game and it has helped me watching how he plays. I thought I was decent at this game and be no means that good but I am no where near that. Just curious what are good numbers? I see lots of players with rep's over 100 but that could just mean they do tons on double xp days. Some I have faced are not that good 1v1. I mainly do 4v4 modes as I don't like how slow paced a duel can get. My numbers are k'd 1.72 with a 57.3% win ratio with 12 days and 10 hours of play time. Is that average? I play on xbox and I don't see a way to see what other players are at. All I can do is see achievements when I compare games. Just wondering what everyone else is or is there a way to see that?

David_gorda
12-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Its good if you only play against players and not boots. Generelly Worse players in 4vs4 then duel and brawls. https://fhtracker.com/fh
Try that or Google for honor tracker to find stats

SwellChemosabe
12-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Average is kind of hard to define in this game. My K/D is about 2.2-something or other and i think i'm a decent player, but i have my off days where i just suck and can't get a win no matter how hard i try. I'd take the above given advice, if you truly want to find an average in this community, and see where you come out at. but you gotta keep in mind that they are just numbers and even the best algorithms have flaws, it might not be the most accurate.

WABO423
12-03-2017, 01:07 AM
Yeah he for honor tracker will show where your stand against players, it does not take into account for not kills. But Iíve noticed lately it hasnít been tracking the number of games played. Also gives you some other info like skill rating, kills per min. Etc. Iím about an average player I guess hereís my tracker stats

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/WAB0423

You can type in your gamer tag to look up yours

AlexHuaTian
12-03-2017, 03:46 AM
KDA doesnt mean anything in For Honor. I have a high KDA and I absolutely suck at this game. KDA might mean something in other games. I can safely say that it matters in some shooters out there. But in For Honor it feels like a worthless stat.

We.the.North
12-03-2017, 04:14 AM
#1 : Before there was a leaver's penalty, people would just quit a game when they would get a bad K/D/A. A player, CosmicSwordman or something like that, had close to 2000:1 K/D ratio. He litteraly had only 2 death on his whole account. He would instantly quit after he got killed in any games.

#2 : K/D/A will mean something very different if a player does Duels mostly and if a player does Dominion only. No way you can survive that 3-4 man gank or CC chains.

#3 : Some players play solo while some players run with premade groups. I notice a lot of players leave a game when they are against those premade groups. As a result, those premade playing against a team of 2 player and 2 bots will have a much larger K/D/A because they will almost always outnumber the human players on the other team.

TLDR : K/D/A doesn't mean ****.

DaLast_Samurai
12-03-2017, 04:26 AM
The tracker doesn't seem up to date.

It says I have a K/D/A of 1.7 with 13 days - 5 hours played.

But my profile in the game says I have a 1.89 with 27 Days - 18 hours.
62.14% Wins.

And those stats are 100% Orochi without exception.
I pat myself on the back a little about that.
Cough* Cough*

Alustar.
12-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Never was big into putting stock into takes like that. It's a good benchmark of part performance, but over torn through prior I didn't think I would, and low wise I've had unexpected matched end in favor of the opponent.
Like one above mentioned, game modes will heavily effect that. I typically play skirmish cause I like fighting multiple opponents at once.
I'm kind of upset it didn't track multi kills though, it would be nice to see how many of my kills were quad kills.

NHLGoldenKnight
12-03-2017, 11:06 AM
I have never believed in stats too much, unless it is 1vs1. GTA Online is the perfect example why.

I like helping my team and dying if necessary to protect them or whatever our goal is. I see wounded ally being chased to our zone by 4 enemies, you know what I do? I charge them all knowing that I will most likely be killed just so I can buy enough time for that guy to heal himself and maybe escape. That's just me , fearless and stupid :)

So, based on my stupidity, my stats are :
K/D just 1.4 time played 17 days, win % 43