PDA

View Full Version : Ever do something in 4v4 you feel bad about after? >.>

CandleInTheDark
12-02-2017, 04:00 PM
I was levelling kensei on dominion and we were on sanctuary bridge. Started off standard, both teams took home base,my team were quicker to the soldier lane, I went right past a 2v2 in the middle and took their home base. I held this base long enough that the rest of my team caught up, the problem was the other team kept coming up to their zone rather than take the other path and there were four of us there, so it wasn't spawn camping but because of their own bad play it came pretty close, there was a time a shugoki was coming charging because we all had our backs turned,I had just turned around because my team had the 3v1 covered and he stopped all oh crud which was fairly amusing >.>. By the time they went into breaking they had 37 points, they only managed to get to triple figures because three of them eventually figured out they could go to the other zone without passing theirs first but it was one of those moments when you look the thrashing in the score and be all...I actually caused this lol.

David_gorda
12-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Won 2 tribunal matches in a row yesterday with opponent team had total takedowns 0 Both games. Terrible matchmaking lol :D

CandleInTheDark
12-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Won 2 tribunal matches in a row yesterday with opponent team had total takedowns 0 Both games. Terrible matchmaking lol :D

These weren't rep 0 newbies is the issue lol

David_gorda
12-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Your scenario happens often in dominion IMO. Cap their close point and have your team there and then they try win 1vs 4 the whole Game instead Of taking B or our point. My favorite thing to do long time ago before revenge nerf was running to their close point and Kill everyone with my op warlord lol.

Alustar.
12-02-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm with you candle, I was in a match with a friend in tribute that took all of 2 mins 30 seconds.

SwellChemosabe
12-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Worst thing i think i've done so far, and only really feel a little guilty about, is leaving my teammate to suffer a 4v1 alone while i watched. Guy kept talking **** to our whole team, telling us we were bad that we suck and we should uninstall. He saw that i was watching too, got some hate mail from him a few minutes after the match ended.

It wasn't an honor thing, it wasn't even really that i was mad at him. I just wanted to see a guy talking such a big game get a mouthfull of shugo belly after getting his pride beaten into a pulp and fed to him through a straw.

I don't feel good about it because if i had actually helped we might have won the match and that wasn't really fair to my other teammates who were really putting in some effort.

Still kind of worth it though :P

CandleInTheDark
12-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Worst thing i think i've done so far, and only really feel a little guilty about, is leaving my teammate to suffer a 4v1 alone while i watched. Guy kept talking **** to our whole team, telling us we were bad that we suck and we should uninstall. He saw that i was watching too, got some hate mail from him a few minutes after the match ended.

It wasn't an honor thing, it wasn't even really that i was mad at him. I just wanted to see a guy talking such a big game get a mouthfull of shugo belly after getting his pride beaten into a pulp and fed to him through a straw.

I don't feel good about it because if i had actually helped we might have won the match and that wasn't really fair to my other teammates who were really putting in some effort.

Still kind of worth it though :P

Can't say I can blame you, I've come across teammates like that, I had one who apparently one or both of my teammates had hit him and he spent three to five minutes making the game so toxic it just needed to end.

Orisoll
12-02-2017, 09:32 PM
In an Elimination game yesterday. I was the last man standing, there were two enemies left but they were being honorable at letting me fight them one at a time. It was the last round, and I got caught up in the moment and ledged both of them.

UbiJurassic
12-02-2017, 09:42 PM
I'm with you candle, I was in a match with a friend in tribute that took all of 2 mins 30 seconds.

I had the misfortune of playing a Tribute game against bodrat, Based_Solaire, and I believe two of their friends. I've never experienced a shorter match of Tribute in my life...

ChampionRuby50g
12-02-2017, 09:56 PM
For me, I would say it would be recently. I was at the defenders home point on Citadel Gate, and turned that thing into trap mayhem. I watched 3 enemies drop down from the fort walls, into my nail bomb as Shaman, continue on to get stuck in 2 seperate bear traps and then get stun trapped and bled out. I didn't have too touch them as I stood behind my mighty trap wall and got 3 kills. Safe to say a few Wow! Followed that.

Alustar.
12-03-2017, 01:18 PM
I have a newe one. This has no satisfaction to it what so ever. We were losing a tribute just now. Pretty badly too. This fckin shinobi had been bugging me all that match. Good use of his kit to, just couldn't seem to hit the bastard for ****. Even deflected a couple of my hits, which btw I have found that a successful deflect on a shaman is a great way to shut down her bleed and pounce game.
So any way, last ten seconds of the match, we are losing. I know it. My team knows it, but damn if there isn't one tenacious warlord still running a offerings. Only problem is I'm coming in hot and angry to try for at least a match ending kill on that shinobi, I know right where he is.
I'm on my way down a ladder to the defenders Oracle shrine, when at the same time the warlord is coming up.
But my shinobi is down there.
I give it a good half a second thought, then say sorry and proceed to kick him off beneath me. He died.
And I still didn't get to kill my shinobi.
:(

vgrimr_J
12-03-2017, 01:30 PM
i feel bad as rep 114 to against ppl who are below 50

bob333e
12-03-2017, 08:35 PM
The worst I've done yet, was in Overwatch, in Zone A, the enemy team was breaking and we were three on the last one's tail. He got cornered in Zone A. The other two jumped at him and I planted a healing war banner right in the middle, and stood watch spamming emotes :p don't judge me

CandleInTheDark
12-03-2017, 08:43 PM
I can't judge anyone, I have hurt myself so often with AOE active feats I avoid them lol though the worst technically was not my fault. Breaking in skirmish, my peacekeeper has last laugh which basically blows up anything that stays around you if you were not executed, my whole team...was about a metre away on all sides, I got none of the enemy.

bob333e
12-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Ahahah Saltkeeper for the win. Wipe your own team and laugh at them all while you're at it. Priceless! Shoulda record that and montage it on YT. Rare moments

PDXGorechild
12-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Played Tribute with 3 friends, none of them hugely experienced but the enemy premade was worse.. a Rep 1 with a gaggle of chums who hadn't even managed to get that far yet. We farmed them for kills. Kept getting 3 flags and then letting them take one while we milked them for kills. It went on for so long. I think I ended up with 24 kills/0 deaths, and guess what, they wanted a rematch!?

So we did the same thing again. Twice.

Tum_Energia
12-04-2017, 06:19 PM
I have a newe one. This has no satisfaction to it what so ever. We were losing a tribute just now. Pretty badly too. This fckin shinobi had been bugging me all that match. Good use of his kit to, just couldn't seem to hit the bastard for ****. Even deflected a couple of my hits, which btw I have found that a successful deflect on a shaman is a great way to shut down her bleed and pounce game.
So any way, last ten seconds of the match, we are losing. I know it. My team knows it, but damn if there isn't one tenacious warlord still running a offerings. Only problem is I'm coming in hot and angry to try for at least a match ending kill on that shinobi, I know right where he is.
I'm on my way down a ladder to the defenders Oracle shrine, when at the same time the warlord is coming up.
But my shinobi is down there.
I give it a good half a second thought, then say sorry and proceed to kick him off beneath me. He died.
And I still didn't get to kill my shinobi.
:(

think i was that shinobi XD

Tum_Energia
12-04-2017, 06:21 PM
I feel ashamed for running away sometimes as shinobi. Especially in 3 vs 1 situation where I just can't stand a chance with my low HP.
But... Yesterday Dominion I choose to fight vs 3 guys (playing shinobi) and killed them all (thanks to revenge, a lot of dodge and some lucky combos).
Felt amazing hahaha.

Ohw and winning 23 takedowns on 0 deaths yesterday (I even screeshotted it) and saying 'good fight' after every kill. Must have gotten some people pissed off hahahah

Alustar.
12-04-2017, 10:18 PM
I give pros to whoever that damned ninja was. ****er was near impossible to whack with my axe.