PDA

View Full Version : PC Unlocking Proud Medjay badge?

maktoob77
11-29-2017, 07:45 PM
So those of you who unlocked the Proud Medjay badge, how did you do it?

The description is "Upgrade Bayek to the maximum".

Does that mean

I have to unlock every skill under Abilities

or

I have to upgrade all of his gear (hidden blade, quiver, stabilizer glove, bracer, breastplate and tool pouch) to the maximum?

Or does it mean something entirely different? Ubisoft is a marvel of clarity as always...

I'm thankful for any help I can get.

CliveVLewis
11-29-2017, 07:58 PM
To get the proud medjay badge you need to upgrade Bayek's gear in the bottom of the gear page.

It is the Breastplate, Hidden blade & the others there 'Sorry I do not remember the names.

Basically all the crafting upgrades at the bottom of that screen

maktoob77
11-29-2017, 08:14 PM
Hi Clive,

(I can't reply to you directly for some reason, so I hope you see this)

Thank you very much for your help. Time to harvest carbon crystals I guess...

If someone from Ubisoft reads this I can't help thinking that "Upgrade Bayek's gear to the maximum" would be a more suitable description for that club challenge. Browsing the forum I seem not to be the only one wondering what the requirements are for that challenge.

I may sound grumpy, but I think this game is great. Finally it's taking place in ancient times again, and Egypt is the perfect setting for this game. Love it!

CliveVLewis
11-29-2017, 08:17 PM
Hey maktoob77,

I usually keep a track on the threads I reply to & many more as well. So I did see your reply :D

You did not sound grumpy :P

If you would like to appreciate the work put into the game by UBISOFT/Devs you can head here

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1793665-UBISOFT-Thank-You?p=13142356#post13142356

Hope you enjoy the game as much as a lot of us did!

maktoob77
11-29-2017, 10:48 PM
That's so weird. I just noticed another club challenge:

Pimped Up
Craft all gear upgrades

So that's exactly like Proud Medjay? It doesn't make sense.

I hope Proud Medjay isn't unlocking all the abilities in the skill tree, because I just counted and I need another 40+ (!) ability points to do that, and I'm level 29...

CaptChuko
11-29-2017, 10:58 PM
I have unlocked everything and i don't have this 'badge'.

I have the skills.
i have all weapon upgrades
I have all legendary Items
What do I need?..

CliveVLewis
11-29-2017, 11:03 PM
I unlocked Pimped up & proud medjay on the same date. I don't think I had all the skills on that day '5th'. I remember that all my skills were achieved on the 15th.

Proud Medjay is a Badge & Pimped up is a Challenge

So probably that's why there are 2

Just like the Trials of the Gods badge & challenge

maktoob77
11-29-2017, 11:03 PM
It's so amazingly annoying that Ubisoft yet again is so bad at defining the requirements for achievements. It's not the first time.

CliveVLewis
11-29-2017, 11:16 PM
I have unlocked everything and i don't have this 'badge'.

I have the skills.
i have all weapon upgrades
I have all legendary Items
What do I need?..

I believe there is an issue with the challenges not unlocking as well.

Post# 16

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1777715-Club-Challenges-Question/page2

VenerAble29
12-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Proud Medjay and No Limits were both glitched for me, but Ubisoft has fixed it for me and I finally have 100%. Not sure if it's a universal fix or a case-by-case basis.

CliveVLewis
12-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Proud Medjay and No Limits were both glitched for me, but Ubisoft has fixed it for me and I finally have 100%. Not sure if it's a universal fix or a case-by-case basis.

When you say 100%, is it progression? O_o

maktoob77
12-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Nope. I just upgraded all my gear to the max and got the Pimped Up club challenge but not the Proud Medjay Badge. So it's still a mystery what the **** the requirements are for unlocking Proud Medjay. It's so annoying, I even sent an email to Ubisoft support asking that very simple question, but no reply. I have to give to EA that they at least answer questions.

LCD_Dave_N7
12-03-2017, 12:55 AM
I just spoke with Ubi Support and they advised that EVERYTHING has to be upgraded for 'Proud Medjay'

If you have not unlocked the 'No Limits' action, then you have not met the criteria yet.

Hope that helps.

Shaydar
12-11-2017, 10:55 PM
I had same problem with Proud Medjay and No Limits not unlocking, turned out the problem is No Limits and the fact it requires you to actually spend a point on the Master level in each tree in a single play session, preferably at the same time. Tried it, worked like a charm, unlocked both challenges. Hope it helps

ChasUGC1
12-13-2017, 06:47 AM
I've upgraded all equipment to the max. I've unlocked all abilities and added 3 points to each ability.
The game is still telling me that I've only unlocked 92% of the abilities, and still No, No Limit Badge or Proud Medjay Badge.
What do they want me to do? DO I have to play for eight hours straight, running around killing everyone, stealing all their dracma's,
to get three more ability points to increase past 92% when everything is already maxed out, and I have nothing more to do?
I've synced every point, Completed all the missions and question marks, and finished all the Arena's. This seems really silly at this point.

TioKeir
12-13-2017, 12:06 PM
I had same problem with Proud Medjay and No Limits not unlocking, turned out the problem is No Limits and the fact it requires you to actually spend a point on the Master level in each tree in a single play session, preferably at the same time. Tried it, worked like a charm, unlocked both challenges. Hope it helps

Thanks! Worked like a charm. Now i have 40/40 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ