PDA

View Full Version : Princess Kenny (fantasy card)

VeronicaVaughnV
11-29-2017, 01:03 AM
I am at pvp lvl 22 and have yet to see Princess Kenny available anywhere. I am wondering if he will become available at pvp rank 25 (it shows one more fantasy card will be available but not which one). If not 25 could someone please tell me exactly what pvp level I must reach to be able to get this card please?

UbiDomZ
11-29-2017, 03:48 PM
Hi, VeronicaVaughnV! You can see information regarding available cards in the Arena. Simply select Arena from the PvP menu, then scroll through the pages to find the specific card you're looking for. Princess Kenny is available after PvP rank 40, so you'll need to keep climbing through the ranks!

I hope that helps!

oyuncuyum1
12-12-2017, 11:07 AM
how so? I am pretty sure it can drop from PvE battles too. doesn't need to come from pvp free packs.

Stanima1981
12-13-2017, 12:13 AM
Oh Veronica Vaughn.....soooooo hot. Want to touch the Heine! But yeah...you can't get a random drop from a card that has not yet been unlocked.

VeronicaVaughnV
12-14-2017, 12:36 PM
Oh Veronica Vaughn.....soooooo hot. Want to touch the Heine! But yeah...you can't get a random drop from a card that has not yet been unlocked.
Yea I finally figured that out finally, Iím level 36 now so just a few more levels to go...
And Veronica Vaughn actually that IS my real first and middle name... Billy Madison came out when I was in middle school and since I have blonde hair and blue eyes like the actress that line was ALL I heard for years... itís funny that now days 95% of people donít make the connection to the movie :)