PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaker

BadBOO17
11-28-2017, 07:45 AM
My night consisted of getting matched up againsts teams of people who are 50+ In prestige Of course only seeing shamen and aramusha. Why am i( a lvl 5) being matched up against people who have played 100s of more hours and are obviously in a way higher skill bracket. Yes the matchmaker reminds me before each game that my skill level is way lower than the enemy teams. My teams on the otherhand were 15 or lower and we would get our *** kicked barely able to make it out of the spawn but even if we did we got wrecked by a shaman or aramusha with a prestige level of 75. Absolutely ********

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 03:53 PM
Because Ubisoft doesn't want anymore new players and wants the game to die as fast as possibles. Which is why dedicated servers aren't here yet, they released a beserker+pk+cent on steroids and they added more light spam.

Pillow_Hands
11-29-2017, 02:33 AM
And they know their match making is off, when I see "Your skill is higher than your allies" along with "Your skill is lower than your enemies" Like.. really? So the people on my team are even worse than my **** self? We lost, by the way. 1053 pts to 112. Real ****ing fun.

Fairemont
11-29-2017, 11:14 PM
And they know their match making is off, when I see "Your skill is higher than your allies" along with "Your skill is lower than your enemies" Like.. really? So the people on my team are even worse than my **** self? We lost, by the way. 1053 pts to 112. Real ****ing fun.

Seeing those messages in that exact fashion is what I live for.