PDA

View Full Version : In all Honesty

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
11-28-2017, 06:29 AM
I have played every AC on console, and Unity is the best one ever made. If Ubi is taking it to Japan please build the game around stealth.

CliveVLewis
11-28-2017, 09:53 AM
I really liked Unity as well.

timpbader
11-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Except for the lack of white room moments, the mp skills in a sp game, the collectibles that hung in the air after you collected them and darts instead of a solid detection system. With a little bit of common sense direction applied by Alex Amancio it could have been the best one ever.

cawatrooper9
11-28-2017, 03:11 PM
Moved this to the General Assassins Creed page.

Yeah, I think out of all the games, Unity may have aged the best. In 2015 if you'd placed Unity and Syndicate side by side, I'd have picked Syndicate every time. These days, I see Unity as the clearly better game.

It had its faults, but I think Unity had a lot to appreciate, too. :D

BananaBlighter
11-28-2017, 06:04 PM
In terms of story and open world design it is pretty weak, but its core gameplay mechanics and systems blow every other AC out of the water. Overall I'd rank it 2nd or 3rd.

Th3Rav3n72
11-28-2017, 06:17 PM
I think the story is one of the best of the series. It digs down into the politics of both sides (Templars and Assassins). Id rank it second behind AC II.

I never understood the online backlash against it other than the Internet is just a cesspool for negativity and trolling.