PDA

View Full Version : Knew It Was Coming

Dasteel1974
11-28-2017, 04:44 AM
Just lost a match against Aramusha when all he did was parry light me with his all directional idiotic block. Light spam and this. Great character. Thumbs up Ubi.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 06:41 AM
Just lost a match against Aramusha when all he did was parry light me with his all directional idiotic block. Light spam and this. Great character. Thumbs up Ubi. Very simple solution to avoid that, BLOCK. You people make it seem so hard to block the crap, I block every single bit even as an assassin ON CONSOLE, the aramusha is easy asf to read even the soft feints r slow as sht. You guys complaining prob haven't even tried the aramusha yourself, go use him in a few duels and let me know how it goes for you.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 04:14 PM
Very simple solution to avoid that, BLOCK. You people make it seem so hard to block the crap, I block every single bit even as an assassin ON CONSOLE, the aramusha is easy asf to read even the soft feints r slow as sht. You guys complaining prob haven't even tried the aramusha yourself, go use him in a few duels and let me know how it goes for you.
^lying lightspamming araspamma noob Main trying to defend his brainless spam Class

Vordred
11-28-2017, 05:25 PM
^lying lightspamming araspamma noob Main trying to defend his brainless spam Class

we all know for your other posts, that you can't press up on the right stick either.

and the feints are so slow that, pretty much all the characters in the game can counter them with a simple dodge attack or All Block

Fairemont
11-28-2017, 05:27 PM
I've yet to meet an Aramusha I couldn't slaughter in an open fight. His feints are not quite as bad as Nobushi's, but he's certainly not going to beat some of the better feinting characters in that department. Otherwise, just stay out of his reach and smack him when he misses with his infinite chain. Ez-pz.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 05:34 PM
we all know for your other posts, that you can't press up on the right stick either.

and the feints are so slow that, pretty much all the characters in the game can counter them with a simple dodge attack or All Blockmaybe you are still clueless but you cant consistently block araspamma, with reflex guard. No problem at all with vanligares and heavy but still superboring noob Class to play against.

Vordred
11-28-2017, 05:39 PM
maybe you are still clueless but you cant consistently block araspamma, with reflex guard. No problem at all with vanligares and heavy but still superboring noob Class to play against.

only if you have some connection issues, and even then it's still possible just a bit more hassle.

but at the end of the day, it's not a class problem, it's a connection problem.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 05:46 PM
only if you have some connection issues, and even then it's still possible just a bit more hassle.

but at the end of the day, it's not a class problem, it's a connection problem. fast spam classes are A problem as long as we have connection problems and latency, only noobs that play these spammy poorpoor designed classes can defend the spam.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 05:51 PM

And for the millionth time I main beserker just like u do, you have no excuse I also play console I play Xbox one. Because you want be trash and not learn so instead you troll every post I make you aren't gonna get anywhere and continue getting curb stomped by aramusha. I rek every aramusha I come across as zerker it's easy asf to do, learn to deflect and learn to block and learn to dodge.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 05:59 PM
And for the millionth time I main beserker just like u do, you have no excuse I also play console I play Xbox one. Because you want be trash and not learn so instead you troll every post I make you aren't gonna get anywhere and continue getting curb stomped by aramusha. I rek every aramusha I come across as zerker it's easy asf to do, learn to deflect and learn to block and learn to dodge.stop lying noob. Besides you wrote tjat you should quit the Game. Why are you still here spreading false information troll...

Vordred
11-28-2017, 06:01 PM
fast spam classes are A problem as long as we have connection problems and latency, only noobs that play these spammy poorpoor designed classes can defend the spam.

lol i don't play Assassins, Berkserker i got to rep 3 i think, the rest are on rep 0.

and yeah light spam is an issue on consoles especially when connection issues get involved. but honestly the Aramusha's spam is no harder to deal with than anyone else's, and in some respects easier, because it's so predictable.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 06:05 PM
stop lying noob. Besides you wrote tjat you should quit the Game. Why are you still here spreading false information troll...
1. Learn to spell

2. Do you stalk me and know the Heros I play in a video game ? No? Didn't think so.

3. What False information? You mean the one with you being an childish ******* of a troll because you can't put your big boy underwear on and stfu and learn? You must be a middle school drop out huh?

And 4. I did quit but that doesn't I mean can't come to the forums kid, I said " until dedicated servers" I didn't quit because i disliked the game so get that tampon out your a s s and grow a pair.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 06:08 PM
1. Learn to spell

2. Do you stalk me and know the Heros I play in a video game ? No? Didn't think so.

3. What False information? You mean the one with you being an childish ******* of a troll because you can't put your big boy underwear on and stfu and learn? You must be a middle school drop out huh?

And 4. I did quit but that doesn't I mean can't come to the forums kid, I said " until dedicated servers" I didn't quit because i disliked the game so get that tampon out your a s s and grow a pair. 1. Its heroes not heros, maybe learn to spell yourself ROFL . Thanks for the entertainment Hahahaha!

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 07:12 PM
1. Its heroes not heros, maybe learn to spell yourself ROFL . Thanks for the entertainment Hahahaha!

Did it on purpose to prove you were an idiotic troll and had nothing to go off besides " wah was light spam" get a life kid

JediGamerFurius
11-28-2017, 08:35 PM
fast spam classes are A problem as long as we have connection problems and latency, only noobs that play these spammy poorpoor designed classes can defend the spam.

You call them noobs and yet you fail to block, dodge and deflect? If it's a connection problem, ALL THE GAMEPLAY WITH ALL CHARACTERS will be ruined because of it, this is a game's problem PTP not aramusha's. And before you say "you can't block after the first hit". Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoz8LrQHIuA

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 08:57 PM
You call them noobs and yet you fail to block, dodge and deflect? If it's a connection problem, ALL THE GAMEPLAY WITH ALL CHARACTERS will be ruined because of it, this is a game's problem PTP not aramusha's. And before you say "you can't block after the first hit". Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoz8LrQHIuA
Ok great and what is the testning environment? What console? Try it in 4vs4 dominion with randoms? Like is Said sometimes you cant block the toplight even when you Know its coming with reflex guard. With noobs Class i mean a spammy Class that dont need to consider what opponent can do. Basicly only spam r 1and win. Peacekeeper same thing. I think most People complaining about aramusha Know that its a toplight after sidelight, they move guard up in time but still get hit.

I want to Add sometimes the blocking work but its not consistently..

High-Horse
11-28-2017, 09:17 PM
Ok great and what is the testning environment? What console? Try it in 4vs4 dominion with randoms? Like is Said sometimes you cant block the toplight even when you Know its coming with reflex guard. With noobs Class i mean a spammy Class that dont need to consider what opponent can do. Basicly only spam r 1and win. Peacekeeper same thing. I think most People complaining about aramusha Know that its a toplight after sidelight, they move guard up in time but still get hit.

Even with video evidence, some people refuse to see themselves as the problem.

Keep on being terrible. The more frustrated with the world you are, the easier it is to beat you.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 09:22 PM

Simple solution for you since nothing else seems to be working for you or your brain can't properly process it. Get better at beserker, Bam there you go now stop complaining and your only counter argument being " reflex gaurd this reflex gaurd that" just keep switching your guard that's how I block fast attacks,also dodge or try to deflect it's really not the complicated, aramusha is super easy to read and I stomp every ara I go against atleast in a 1v1

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 09:23 PM

Keep on being terrible. The more frustrated with the world you are, the easier it is to beat you.

This ^ 😂

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 09:26 PM

Its No evidence in this video. He plays against a Buddy, probably from same town. I can play 7 other person in dominion 1000 Miles away that have ****ty connection.

JediGamerFurius
11-28-2017, 09:30 PM
Like is Said sometimes you cant block the toplight even when you Know its coming with reflex guard.

It's because sometimes you faill to block, and that is it. Most blind are the ones who refuses to see.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 09:31 PM
It's because sometimes you faill to block, and that is it. Most blind are the ones who refuses to see.

Ignore him he's just some troll with too much time on his hands.

High-Horse
11-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Its No evidence in this video. He plays against a Buddy, probably from same town. I can play 7 other person in dominion 1000 Miles away that have ****ty connection.

Lots of assumptions here to deflect the obvious truth: You need to practice more (and if you haven't already, make your connection as clear as you can on your end. Maybe time to upgrade some network hardware?)

It's getting harder to help you the deeper you dig in your heels. Just consider the possibility that you're kinda bad (or at least not as good as you think you are). Being bad isn't a bad thing in itself, but refusing to get better is bad. Blaming a hero and the player that you fight is bad. I'm bad but I win some fights because I pay attention to what I did wrong instead of brushing it off as latency or "noob spammy class no skill ROFL"

Just keep practicing.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 09:50 PM
Lots of assumptions here to deflect the obvious truth: You need to practice more (and if you haven't already, make your connection as clear as you can on your end. Maybe time to upgrade some network hardware?)

It's getting harder to help you the deeper you dig in your heels. Just consider the possibility that you're kinda bad (or at least not as good as you think you are). Being bad isn't a bad thing in itself, but refusing to get better is bad. Blaming a hero and the player that you fight is bad. I'm bad but I win some fights because I pay attention to what I did wrong instead of brushing it off as latency or "noob spammy class no skill ROFL"

Just keep practicing. i am not saying he is wrong but i dont take it as evidence either. Yes maybe i do something wrong when blocking but dont think so. Have No problem blocking with none reflex Guard against aramusha fyi.

High-Horse
11-28-2017, 09:58 PM
i am not saying he is wrong but i dont take it as evidence either. Yes maybe i do something wrong when blocking but dont think so. Have No problem blocking with none reflex Guard against aramusha fyi.

That's what makes assassins more difficult to use. They're not intended to rely on block as much as the rest.

JediGamerFurius
11-28-2017, 10:14 PM
Yes maybe i do something wrong when blocking but dont think so.

Ok, so what is wrong? Why can't you block?

AkenoKobayashi
11-28-2017, 10:27 PM
I've had people dodge out of my chains. Don't know what your problem is.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Ok, so what is wrong? Why can't you block?
I dont Know, i press up to block After they do sidelight but i still get hit? Its alot of People complaining that they cant block aramusha with reflexguard, why cant they block?

JediGamerFurius
11-28-2017, 11:10 PM
I dont Know, i press up to block After they do sidelight but i still get hit? Its alot of People complaining that they cant block aramusha with reflexguard, why cant they block?

I think you are blocking to soon, ask a friend with aramusha to train that in the presonalised match duel with no damage in the options. However I must remind you that if you are playing with an assasin this will be more dificult then another char type.

Dane520123
11-29-2017, 12:01 AM

You're relying too heavily on blocking, as an assassin you should be dodging more then blocking, easy way to escape the chain is dodging especially beserker because he dodges pretty far. You play Xbox one ?

High-Horse
11-29-2017, 01:03 AM
https://youtu.be/DN43sCyEanA

Dasteel1974
11-29-2017, 04:12 AM
Very simple solution to avoid that, BLOCK. You people make it seem so hard to block the crap, I block every single bit even as an assassin ON CONSOLE, the aramusha is easy asf to read even the soft feints r slow as sht. You guys complaining prob haven't even tried the aramusha yourself, go use him in a few duels and let me know how it goes for you.

Tell you what captain smooth. Tell me how to parry a parry? He didnít attack. He did his idiotic block everything from every angle by pulling down on the right stick. So please enlighten me as to how you block a parry? Go ahead. I will wait.

JediGamerFurius
11-29-2017, 03:52 PM
Tell you what captain smooth. Tell me how to parry a parry? He didn’t attack. He did his idiotic block everything from every angle by pulling down on the right stick. So please enlighten me as to how you block a parry? Go ahead. I will wait.

I don't know what char you are playing, but try to use an opener before atack like the centurion kick, or try to feint your atack to hit in another direction or do GB after feint. The thing is, don't be predictible, try to deceive your enemy.

Dasteel1974
11-29-2017, 04:55 PM
I don't know what char you are playing, but try to use an opener before atack like the centurion kick, or try to feint your atack to hit in another direction or do GB after feint. The thing is, don't be predictible, try to deceive your enemy.

Ironically I was using Centurion. I donít use LK very much as it is basically a useless attack, or at the least, an attack that the risk outweighs the rewards. Easily dodged and the punish is a guaranteed GB that leads to god knows what. Or, if it lands you get 1 hit out of it unless you are playing somebody with hyper armor and then it is useless totally.

Not a fan of Aramusha. The speed of his attacks and his use feints makes him very tough. I can beat them about half the time. Donít believe he is OP, but if the person uses him to where he utilizes the feint, then he is very OP. Speed kills. You have to make decisions very fast and unless you are an elite player, you just canít get away.

JediGamerFurius
11-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Not a fan of Aramusha. The speed of his attacks and his use feints makes him very tough. I can beat them about half the time. Don’t believe he is OP, but if the person uses him to where he utilizes the feint, then he is very OP. Speed kills. You have to make decisions very fast and unless you are an elite player, you just can’t get away.

He was desinged to be that way, and maybe because of it he don't have any openers, can't heavy after GB due his slow heavies. Maybe people should try to fight against aramusha lvl 3 bot. He acts using feints all the time, I think this should help people to deal with him.

UbiJurassic
11-29-2017, 09:56 PM
Shoutout to JediGamerFurius and high-horse for helping out players who are having a rough time with Aramusha! Keep being awesome guys!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l3V0wpHLf2qOEwegE/giphy.gif

Tobias96716
11-30-2017, 02:51 AM
On console if you get hit you are stuck in the stagger animation unable to block,parry,deflect....THAT is the issue...maybe on pc you can get out of it...but on console you have a slim(if he messes up) to no chance once you get hit....

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 03:40 AM
On console if you get hit you are stuck in the stagger animation unable to block,parry,deflect....THAT is the issue...maybe on pc you can get out of it...but on console you have a slim(if he messes up) to no chance once you get hit....

Console again? Come on guys... this is getting tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0DhXKKp4wA

ChampionRuby50g
11-30-2017, 05:30 AM

Wrong, I play on Xbox, and playing as an Assassin (so it's harder) I can block, deflect and sometime parry his light chain. It is hard, theres no doubt. But by no means are you unable to get out of it with slim to no chance.

Dasteel1974
11-30-2017, 05:44 AM
He is spam.

Okita_Soji..
11-30-2017, 08:25 AM
When an entire community is saying the same thing there is an issue. Sure maybe elite players have no problem stopping the light spam. But the majority of us are not pros and just casual players and myself included think the light spam is next to impossible to defend with the feints mixed in there is something to be looked at.

In a game today I took down a raider and a shinobi 2v1 and a LB and shinobi 2v1 with my orochi. I'm not trying to brag but I survived thanks to revenge and luck. A later game a shamen and aramusha 2v1 and 2v1 with 2 aramushas I was dead in 2 sec. revenge never even came up either time.

Vordred
11-30-2017, 10:15 AM
When an entire community is saying the same thing there is an issue. Sure maybe elite players have no problem stopping the light spam. But the majority of us are not pros and just casual players and myself included think the light spam is next to impossible to defend with the feints mixed in there is something to be looked at.

In a game today I took down a raider and a shinobi 2v1 and a LB and shinobi 2v1 with my orochi. I'm not trying to brag but I survived thanks to revenge and luck. A later game a shamen and aramusha 2v1 and 2v1 with 2 aramushas I was dead in 2 sec. revenge never even came up either time.

4v4 has been a mess ever since season two started. they never seem to take 4v4 into account and what having multiple of these characters in a match can do

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 02:18 PM
He is spam.

Sorry but.. YOU are spam. Have a good day.

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 02:25 PM

I'm not even close of a "elite players" term. But when I play, I get ustued to the game. Imagine that have you ask your friend to no use a shoryuken on SF because you are a casual player? Light chain is easy to stop if you give your self some time to pratice.

CoyoteXStarrk
11-30-2017, 02:46 PM
The amount of people blatantly lying and groveling to save their shamans and aramushas is pathetic.

David_gorda
11-30-2017, 02:55 PM
The amount of people blatantly lying and groveling to save their shamans and aramushas is pathetic.yep, i play shaman now and its op and aramusha to. Alot Of People ******** and say the No problems with aramusha lightspam on console and say they are an average player lol. haha its so pathetic try to defend their noobclass.

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 02:55 PM
The amount of people blatantly lying and groveling to save their shamans and aramushas is pathetic.

Frist, aramusha is not my main.

Second, I'm not trying to defend a character, I'm trying to defend the truth. There are videos wich shows that light chain isn't unblockble. Be honest, people are too lazy to get their asses and train to become better, want everything easy asking for nerf new heros in the game just because they don't wanna learn how to deal with it.

Pathetic is the player who ask for nerfs without even try a hero to understand it's mechanics.

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 02:57 PM
yep, i play shaman now and its op and aramusha to. Alot Of People ******** and say the No problems with aramusha lightspam on console and say they are an average player lol. haha its so pathetic try to defend their noobclass.

Tell me. Have you trained with the videos I just send? Have you even try to learn something? Or being a troll is all that you do?

David_gorda
11-30-2017, 03:06 PM
Tell me. Have you trained with the videos I just send? Have you even try to learn something? Or being a troll is all that you do?train what? Superfast attacks is nothing you can defend against on console, i destroy People with shaman and peacekeeper its easymode. Sure maybe 1%of People can parry and deflect peacekeeper and aramusha spam its still a Broken poorly designed Class. Its a reason alot People complain about it. Zero skill to play spam classes .

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 03:11 PM
train what? Superfast attacks is nothing you can defend against on console, i destroy People with shaman and peacekeeper its easymode. Sure maybe 1%of People can parry and deflect peacekeeper and aramusha spam its still a Broken poorly designed Class. Its a reason alot People complain about it. Zero skill to play spam classes .

Are you fkng kidding me? Everybody can do it! But you just DON'T WANT TO.

David_gorda
11-30-2017, 03:13 PM
are you fkng kidding me? Everybody can do it! But you just don't want to.
rofl,

David_gorda
11-30-2017, 03:16 PM
Anyone can beat shaman its a balanced Class, funny i win 1vs3 with blue gear.

bob333e
11-30-2017, 07:17 PM

Wrong, I'm on PS4 and rarely does Aramusha's top-light chain gets through, as you reflexively block upwards the moment you're hit from the side, whenever you see Aramusha starting that combo. Blocking to the side works too but you gotta know from which side, whereas from the top it's a guaranteed block.

Tobias96716
12-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Wrong, I'm on PS4 and rarely does Aramusha's top-light chain gets through, as you reflexively block upwards the moment you're hit from the side, whenever you see Aramusha starting that combo. Blocking to the side works too but you gotta know from which side, whereas from the top it's a guaranteed block.

I call BS the only time you can get away from the spam is if they mess up or try to sneak a heavy in there...you cant block once the chain is started....on console...

Dasteel1974
12-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Sorry but.. YOU are spam. Have a good day.

Well youíre ugly, your momma dresses you funny and go eat a terd.😁

We.the.North
12-01-2017, 03:39 AM
What I dont get is the design of this character ...

On one side, you have Ubisoft employee being paid to learn how to fight like these fighters by people who actually trained and study their martial arts.

On the other side, you have the game designer who code a Character that MUST alternate top and side attacks to loop his chain.

There are a lot of Ronins rolling in their graves.

WABO423
12-01-2017, 03:42 AM

If you were playing shaman I believe I read somewhere that there is a bug when it comes to his light spam because of recovery times and the speed of his attacks will cause you to be stun locked until he either throws a heavy or stops.

Donít quote me on this, it was just something I read.

ADixon81
12-01-2017, 03:59 AM
If you were playing shaman I believe I read somewhere that there is a bug when it comes to his light spam because of recovery times and the speed of his attacks will cause you to be stun locked until he either throws a heavy or stops.

Donít quote me on this, it was just something I read.

I play shaman and have experienced both situations where I was locked in the chain and some where I can deflect or just use wild cat to counter or slip out of the chain. I believe the issue is purely connection based and not skill based.

ADixon81
12-01-2017, 04:09 AM
Tell me. Have you trained with the videos I just send? Have you even try to learn something? Or being a troll is all that you do?

Just a question I am curious. If you're online you may have the best connection be "host" (clear advantage in a game based on fps) if you're sharing a console you will both have similar connection making it easier to block. Just curious which environment did you used for the vids?

JediGamerFurius
12-01-2017, 04:51 AM
Just a question I am curious. If you're online you may have the best connection be "host" (clear advantage in a game based on fps) if you're sharing a console you will both have similar connection making it easier to block. Just curious which environment did you used for the vids?

The first video I don't know, but the second was in PS4. All the vids I got searching on youtube.