11-27-2017, 09:27 PM
Light Spamming And Soft Feinting Noobs To A Quick Death 💀 ⚔️

https://youtu.be/pDtLi33Feag

strikes91
11-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Wow the skills it's insaine

David_gorda
11-27-2017, 10:45 PM
Wow the skills it's insaine lol yeah noob Class made for noobs that only can spam lights.

Dane520123
11-27-2017, 11:51 PM
lol yeah noob Class made for noobs that only can spam lights.

Where did the aramusha touch u ?
Did he touch your no no spot ?

David_gorda
11-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Where did the aramusha touch u ?
Did he touch your no no spot ? grow up kid.

Devils-_-legacy
11-27-2017, 11:58 PM
Do you see the irony in saying grow up when you just said a noob class made for noobs

Pain-Seeker
11-28-2017, 12:00 AM
God i wish i could meet these players that get destroyed by light spamming . I would actualy feel what its like to play a noob stomper

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 12:01 AM
Do you see the irony in saying grow up when you just said a noob class made for noobsnope, i stated a fact.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 12:05 AM
nope, i stated a fact.

So you stalk me irl and know my age ? 😂😂 get a life kid

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 12:08 AM
So you stalk me irl and know my age ? 😂😂 get a life kid lol is stated a fact about aramusha not you. You are not the brightest lol

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 12:09 AM
That's not even spam, he's actually feinting. This dude has been complaining about aramusha since the release, he needs to learn and not be a noob 😂😂😂

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 12:10 AM
lol is stated a fact about aramusha not you. You are not the brightest lol

Man all the irony, you call me dumb yet you don't know how to use proper grammar?. Damn you're ****ing hilarious 😂😂 keep it coming ive never met someone so stupid but funny at the same time.

ChampionRuby50g
11-28-2017, 12:13 AM
Man all the irony, you call me dumb yet you don't know how to use proper grammar?. Damn you're ****ing hilarious 😂😂 keep it coming ive never met someone so stupid but funny at the same time.

We found the forum Grammar Nazi....

strikes91
11-28-2017, 12:17 AM
And here are the aru mains defending the broken chain

Arekonator
11-28-2017, 02:41 AM
With relase of Aramusha, i should get an updated version of this.
https://i.imgur.com/oMbTNH5.jpg

Howard_T_J
11-28-2017, 03:56 AM
God i wish i could meet these players that get destroyed by light spamming . I would actualy feel what its like to play a noob stomper

I get leveled by this. A I don't use a HUD because I don't like it. I just usually block top dodge back. Dodge back again into a storm rush or a riptide and they just coming running into it. Followed by a top combo, then a GB(they always CGB) Back into a storm rush because they're dumb enough to chase again! Rinse and repeat

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 06:42 AM
We found the forum Grammar Nazi....
How about you shut up and stay out people's conversation when you don't know what's goin on kid

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 06:45 AM
And here are the aru mains defending the broken chain

The "broken chain" that is easy to read and block. If you gets would stop trying to insult and actually listen and practice and shut up and stop complaining you wouldn't be getting stomped by something so easy to beat. I feel like you guys are one of those 12 yr old players that have no idea wat they're doing and just keep pressing RT and GB and get stomped.

ChampionRuby50g
11-28-2017, 08:05 AM
How about you shut up and stay out people's conversation when you don't know what's goin on kid

So I should stay out of a public forum where literally anyone has the right to read and post if they so wish. Not that hard to see what is going on when the comments are clear as day on my screen. And what makes you think I'm a kid? It looks like David was right about something at least, you most certainly aren't the brightest lol. I mean, you go on about someone's grammar but then can't even spell properly... "if you gets would..."

Alustar.exe
11-28-2017, 08:15 AM
All this devolved quickly..

strikes91
11-28-2017, 08:18 AM
The "broken chain" that is easy to read and block. If you gets would stop trying to insult and actually listen and practice and shut up and stop complaining you wouldn't be getting stomped by something so easy to beat. I feel like you guys are one of those 12 yr old players that have no idea wat they're doing and just keep pressing RT and GB and get stomped.

Defending the broken chain rofl. Thats whats wrong whit this game light spam and ppl like u defending it. I hope they nerf it to the ground

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:22 AM
Defending the broken chain rofl. Thats whats wrong whit this game light spam and ppl like u defending it. I hope they nerf it to the ground
The problem is little kids like you that don't know how to play the game and come to the forums crying for nerfs when yu don't even use the character yourself😂😂, just get good, stop crying like a baby because you suck,sit down and play the game. And no I don't main aramusha, I just don't suck at the game like you QQing baby's do.

strikes91
11-28-2017, 08:24 AM
Getting angry are we? Just defend your broken main. It's still broken and needs fixing

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Getting angry are we? Just defend your broken main. It's still broken and needs fixing

1. I clearly stated I DO NOT MAIN ARAMUSHA learn to read

2. No ones mad, I'm just tired of you shtty kids that don't wanna learn coming to the forums crying for nerfs because you suck.

3. Fix the connection issues then you won't be QQing about lights

Alustar.exe
11-28-2017, 08:29 AM
First off, it's sad if you think you can illicit some sort of emotional response from someone who doesn't give a **** about you.
Second, if you aren't asking for help or discussing mechanics in a progressive manner, you are actually hindering the forward movement of the game. That's fine if you sent trying to improve by some of us are and all you are doing is throwing shot into the pot.

strikes91
11-28-2017, 08:30 AM
Connection issue?

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:33 AM
Connection issue?

1. My ara is rep 2 and I got him that level during the double XP weekend.

It's obvious you're a pathetic shaman troll main who's their main is getting nerfed hard so you want the other S4 hero to be nerfed to because you're a sore losing 12 yr old kid.

Lol you edited your post nice try illl just put what u said here so I don't look stupid .

" I still think you're a ara main 😁"

strikes91
11-28-2017, 08:35 AM
Sorry but I main the bekserker. Edit: i still think you are edit ediiit: u wouldent happen to be danish by any chance?

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:36 AM
Connection issue?

Main reason most of u people complain of light spam is because time snap is disabled and the game has shtty connection on console making it 100% harder to block lights on console then pc

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:37 AM
Sorry but I main the bekserker. Edit: i still think you are

I main the beserker to. You have no excuse kid. Just get gud and shut up you obviously don't wanna learn and want to countinue trolling so imma leave u here to talk to yourself little kid.

strikes91
11-28-2017, 08:48 AM
No excuse for what? Im stating the fact the chain needs tweaking. And leave this on a mature level.

ChampionRuby50g
11-28-2017, 08:51 AM
No excuse for what? Im stating the fact the chain needs tweaking. And leave this on a mature level.

No point arguing with him, he's not too bright :D

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:58 AM
No point arguing with him, he's not too bright :D

Love how the only feedback you guys give is "wahWah I can't block" and a bunch of shtty insults an autistic infant could come up with

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 09:00 AM

What exactly needs tweaking, you want him nerfed. You nerf his light speed but don't wanna give him nothing in return? You Minace well take away shugoki and beserker hyper armor while you're at it

strikes91
11-28-2017, 09:05 AM
Im not gonna argue whit someone who can't act mature

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 09:15 AM
Im not gonna argue whit someone who can't act mature
lol but this whole time u insulted me? 😂😂, did a forum moderator send u a warning ? Or you run out of ideas to try and troll with. Get a life.

ChampionRuby50g
11-28-2017, 09:23 AM
Love how the only feedback you guys give is "wahWah I can't block" and a bunch of shtty insults an autistic infant could come up with

show me when and where I have said that. I'll be waiting.

strikes91
11-28-2017, 09:25 AM
lol but this whole time u insulted me? 😂😂, did a forum moderator send u a warning ? Or you run out of ideas to try and troll with. Get a life.

Innsulted you? Where did i do that? And id someone here where to get a warning it would be you

PDXGorechild
11-28-2017, 04:47 PM
He should have reflex guard.

JS005
11-28-2017, 06:21 PM
Moving on from this...

Personally from my experience I think the Aramusha attacks are semi fine until it comes to assassin classes, I don't know about you guys but I feel that whenever they get hit there stance immediately reverts back to default and when the assassin character regains posture its extremely too close maybe even impossible in some situations to block the next following strike. One match when using shinobi I was caught in this infinite stream and although I moved my mouse to one direction which was top immediately after the first right it didn't stop it at all.

Maybe the assassin classes could still gain the ability due to their characteristic 'reflexes' to still select a stance ready when stumbled to stop the next predicted attack or even slow the aramushas attack speed but allow him to continue his infinite chain from any direction which includes going left to right etc. or vice versa.

if I'm wrong anywhere about this just don't tear my head off all I'm asking :)

JS005
11-28-2017, 06:26 PM
Actually

Having thought about it the attacking from any direction part may not be necessary because aramusha can still feint and go to any other direction which is very good on its own...

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 07:39 PM
Actually

Having thought about it the attacking from any direction part may not be necessary because aramusha can still feint and go to any other direction which is very good on its own...
Those soft feints from heavy to light r pretty slow and easily reactable. Also if he's soft feinting from the side he has to go top or if he's soft Feinting from the top he has to go left or right and the top heavy soft feint to side r slower then side heavy soft feint to top

Vordred
11-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Those soft feints from heavy to light r pretty slow and easily reactable. Also if he's soft feinting from the side he has to go top or if he's soft Feinting from the top he has to go left or right and the top heavy soft feint to side r slower then side heavy soft feint to top

actually, that's not true, you can throw a light to the right, then a heavy to the left and then feint back into a light to the right.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 07:55 PM
actually, that's not true, you can throw a light to the right, then a heavy to the left and then feint back into a light to the right. so " some" of my post isn't true, the fact that the soft feints r pretty slow still stands and most people do the same combos over and over if u fall for the same combo idk what to tel u

Vordred
11-28-2017, 08:02 PM
so " some" of my post isn't true, the fact that the soft feints r pretty slow still stands and most people do the same combos over and over if u fall for the same combo idk what to tel u

yeah i'm not disputing that they are slow. just that you don't have to do top-side with feints

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 08:04 PM
so " some" of my post isn't true, the fact that the soft feints r pretty slow still stands and most people do the same combos over and over if u fall for the same combo idk what to tel u
Its you not u and tell not tel. How come you not learned the moveset yet with aramusha? Oh yeah thats right you only need to spam on console lol!

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 08:10 PM
yeah i'm not disputing that they are slow. just that you don't have to do top-side with feints

I know bro was just sayin.

ChampionRuby50g
11-29-2017, 12:19 AM

still waiting for you to show me where I've said "wah wah I Can't block".

ChampionRuby50g
11-29-2017, 12:20 AM

still waiting for you to show me where I've said "wah wah I Can't block".