PDA

View Full Version : i quit for honor

saitarun12
11-26-2017, 11:24 PM
im so done with this ******** game ,
1.they lie to us about dedicated servers still don't have it
2.they 4v4 game modes is just cancer
3.if i try to play 1v1 the turtle meta kills me
4.On top of all that SHAMAN,shaman represents everything wrong with this game in one

Ackturi
11-26-2017, 11:28 PM
4.On top of all that SHAMAN,shaman represents everything wrong with this game in one

1. They didn't give a date for servers, but said they are working on it
2. 4v4 game modes is only cancer because of the movesets and heroes picked. (not always cancer)
3. 1v1 is slow and boring compared to 4v4 so I see your point there.
4. Shaman is getting nerfed to balance her better.

No reason to quit! just take a small break until you see a chance you like!

UbiInsulin
11-27-2017, 12:23 AM

I'm sorry you feel you need to stop playing the game, but it's okay if you need to make that decision. There are updates on a couple of the concerns you mentioned, so I do want to share those with you:

1. Dedicated servers are very much being worked on. We haven't been able to provide a formal update as a lot of progress has been on the technical side, but here's one bit of news (https://twitter.com/romcamor/status/929102925921734656).

4. The shaman is receiving nerfs (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7f17w1/nov_23rd_warriors_den_livestream_discussion/) in a live patch before the next major update.

David_gorda
11-27-2017, 12:29 AM
Understandable, i think about quiting to, had along break before season 4 and I am dissapointed with both new heroes, shaman has a great design but is to overpowered, aramusha is extremly boring to fight against with the fast infinite spam. Still loads Of games that get disconnected and My team Of friends that played before all left after season 2 thanks to centurion...

WABO423
11-27-2017, 12:35 AM
1. Dedicated servers are coming like has already been mentioned
2. Yes 4v4 modes can annoying depending on the match ups you get. Try playing with a group, it makes it much more fun.
3. What platform are you on? Turtling is not much of an issue on ps4 in my experience except for characters that rely on that play style
4. Shaman is getting nerfed on the next patch. Also shaman is easily shut down by playing aggressive against her.

If your frustrated take a break, they have been making great improvements.
Or if your having trouble with something ask for advice or maybe even see if anyone is willing to play with you to help you practice.

ShadowStepped
11-27-2017, 09:49 PM
I know what you mean David. All the people i played with quit either because of centurion, connections or both. I myself took a break because of these issues and i was better for it. I am really enjoying this game again even though i believe some changes need to be made with the new heroes.

AlexHuaTian
11-27-2017, 10:59 PM
Just play pve. This game is brutal. I get my butt whipped every time I go online. I stick to pve now.