PDA

View Full Version : Can't scroll or select songs in the app

egon42
11-26-2017, 09:04 PM
Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to scroll vertically through the song list or be able to select songs from the JDN app? It was working fine for me up until about 2 weeks ago but since then, I have to run everything from the second screen device which is not great. I'm using an S8 that got a system update right around the time that this issue cropped up so it might be related.
I created a support ticket but the only advice I've received is generic app troubleshooting tips which I'd already done and then some, including completely removing and reinstalling the app with no effect.

koni_chan1
11-28-2017, 10:08 PM
Exactly the same problem. Nokia 3. Canīt add songs to favorites. Im having this problem for a month.

egon42
11-29-2017, 02:55 AM
Exactly the same problem. Nokia 3. Canīt add songs to favorites. Im having this problem for a month.
Honestly, not being able to favorite songs is the biggest pain of the whole issue. Using the 2nd screen to select and start songs works adequately but doesn't have any way to mark them as favorites.

I uploaded a video demonstrating the issue here: https://youtu.be/YOnIipegPZ4

egon42
12-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Honestly, not being able to favorite songs is the biggest pain of the whole issue. Using the 2nd screen to select and start songs works adequately but doesn't have any way to mark them as favorites.

I uploaded a video demonstrating the issue here: https://youtu.be/YOnIipegPZ4

I did a little more experimenting by reinstalling the JustDanceNow app under a different user account and everything worked as expected. As soon as I went back to my account which I've paid for VIP access for, the issues return. I also tried on a separate device and experienced the same behavior.
So it looks like the issue is related to having the VIP access. In other words, the users that are actually paying you for the app are getting a broken experience.

Also, Ubisoft, I'll gladly accept your standard pay rate for your QA team. Just let me know where to send the bill. >-[

koni_chan1
12-02-2017, 07:59 PM
exactly! Im vip too. and their only answer was "This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review." I even linked your youtube video. Once again thanks for the feedback. :):):) and sorry for the awful english.