PDA

View Full Version : I'm at a standstill in PVE

Harvest_King
11-25-2017, 03:15 AM
I can't seem to win at PVE anymore, no matter what is in my deck, I'm stuck at the start of episode 8, everything is in the flaming red difficulty, and I don't know what else to do. I can't win in any stage now, I win a lot at pvp, but PVE is impossible for me atm, I've been upgrading the cards I can, but nothing is working. Any suggestions?

KCC94708
11-28-2017, 12:13 AM
Hey, I know what you're feeling... but a few questions...

What level are you?
What arena/rank are you in?

It might be dependent on what level your character might be or the cards you have. Or it might be that your strategy doesn't work. Remember-- PvP is against players, where they don't know everything in the game, whereas in PvE, you're playing against a computer, in which it knows all the aspects of the game. In other words, your strategy might work against humans, but not the mind of multiple at once (computer, programmed by multiple people).

You see, I'm stuck on the Fantasy second episode Cartman fight. I can't find a way to get to him, and I always end up losing. I need help with that too.

Maybe you should change up your deck a bit. Be sure to have
- Nathan, and some other archers
- Rats or pidgeons
- Some tank
- and a dougie.
Dougies always work (If teamed up with Fantasy Kyle- the barrier)

Thanks for listening!
- KCC94708

Stanima1981
11-29-2017, 11:02 PM
I too am stuck on Grand Wizard Cartman (level 50 correct?) I can get him down one cell...but that is about it. He is tough. I haven't tried since I leveled up a couple of my cards...so I'll give it a shot after work and see if it works.

oyuncuyum1
12-13-2017, 10:29 AM
go for a siege deck for cartman missions. 500 hp is too high for dougie and his zap hurts a lot.
use any timmy, nathan and big al. cast spells & tanks to stall the enemy and let them damage cartman from far.