PDA

View Full Version : 3 Shamans + 1 Pk abuse in Dominion (****ing Unbalanced)

Gatsuplayer
11-25-2017, 02:54 AM
In another day decided to play For Honor, I'm rep 40 Lawbringer and Waden "mains" and I come across this situation: In a Domain match, 3 Shamans and 1 Pk doing the following combo: Gank everywhere and always a Pk or any Shaman bleeds the target, while another Shaman jump on the target several times until kill him, this NO gives chance of survival, or any movement, roll back does not help, dodge is not possible, u are ganked, Shaman can gank without any risk, and 1x1 his "jump "VERY LONG" roll away is not a option, like i said, so ganking and killing in 5 seconds any player on your way,, this is ridiculous, like Ubisoft and his team put a broken character in the game , there are no gameplay or balancing tests before release? Yes it has been announced nerf but still not enough, during this week or 2 weeks this game is unplayable. Playing as Warden is impossible to kill a Shaman, if the player is good, only with Lawbringer i can do it sometimes, the characters from when the game was released are becoming invalid, like Warlord, Warden (only has vortex ), Conqueror (turtle, shield bash). I will use Overwatch as a example, takes longer to create characters, 1 per time, but they are REALLY balanced, when they are not is just a little, and they are quickly fixed, and each character in the game is the weakness of another, but in For Honor, this is totally ignored, a game that had as a possible goal to become an ESport, is not even close to it, casually is impossible to play, not to mention the Freezes at the end of the matches, p2p falling, bots that do not revive just stand in the body, I love this game and I want it to be better, and be a ESport, art and concepts , graphical quality are perfect, but why the administration and mechanics of the game are soobad, this is an outburst of someone who is almost dropping the game, just as 95% of the player base did (according to Steam data).
Sorry about my english, i dont speak this language, but in this situation i really need to say something, the game is broken and i really hate that.

Burn-The-Sinner
11-25-2017, 03:15 AM
You just wait a little and those Shamans will come in and tell you to "gitgud noob."

CoyoteXStarrk
11-25-2017, 03:22 AM
I came across a team last night that was 2 Nobushi and 2 Shaman who ran around as pairs. 1 Nobushi and 1 Shaman together at all times.

It was exactly as much BS as you can imagine.

The Shaman is every bit as damaging to this game as the Centurion ever was. The Centurion was broken in groups, but even at his height in a 1v1 you had a shot. Shaman in groups is BS, but 1v1 Shamn is STILL BS

She is broken beyond belief.

UbiJurassic
11-25-2017, 03:37 AM
The team is planning to nerf several aspects of the Shaman, due to player feedback. There aren't official notes on it yet, but a community member, CandleInTheDark, was kind enough to detail the changes that were discussed in the last Warrior's Den. You can read those here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1792807-Warrior-s-Den-November-23rd). No ETA just yet on them, but they could come as early as next week.

CoyoteXStarrk
11-25-2017, 03:44 AM
The team is planning to nerf several aspects of the Shaman, due to player feedback. There aren't official notes on it yet, but a community member, CandleInTheDark, was kind enough to detail the changes that were discussed in the last Warrior's Den. You can read those here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1792807-Warrior-s-Den-November-23rd). No ETA just yet on them, but they could come as early as next week.

Thank you!

I think we would take pretty much anything as soon as possible. The sooner its addressed the more likely the players that came back to see the new season might stay.

Gatsuplayer
11-25-2017, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the answer, I did not expect to be answered, and soo fast, about the gameplay what I can do is wait for the next patch, and i hope improvements to my favorite game.