PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha

Tobias96716
11-23-2017, 11:57 PM
Since you are nerfing Shaman why dont you tone down the light spam infinite chain....on console you cant do anything to get out of it....its basically a insta win since it stun locks you from 100 to 0 life....

HumoLoco
11-24-2017, 05:48 AM
Did you really try to block or parry before you created this thread?

If you cant. try block or parry on top then.

if they do two side then block on top because they will into to light top.

if they know you will go block or parry on top they will continue their finisher side. parry that unblockable.

Aramusha is useless against to anyone who is really good at block and parry.

Knight_Raime
11-24-2017, 07:12 AM
There is already plenty proof on the internet of console players escaping it. You're going to have to come up with a better argument.

SerSine
11-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Since you are nerfing Shaman why dont you tone down the light spam infinite chain....on console you cant do anything to get out of it....its basically a insta win since it stun locks you from 100 to 0 life....

Literally didnít think Iíd have a problem with a character this spammy. But boy was I wrong. Cant block **** even though I really did block. Nothing feels great literally cancer bets skill, Ubisoft keeps releasing more and more easy to use characters, then old ones get left out and literally predictable.

BTTrinity
11-24-2017, 02:07 PM

Ara is fine, if you're playing an assassin just know the timing to block his chain is hard to deal with, but thats exactly what its about is TIMING, every class can get out.

strikes91
11-24-2017, 05:35 PM
Lol ppl defending the the chains gawd wake up ppl it's a pk 2.0

Tobias96716
11-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Why are you defending this crap with lies....You cant stop the infinite light chain...unless they make a mistake or try to pop in a heavy you are stuck....

Devils-_-legacy
11-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Why are you defending this crap with lies....You cant stop the infinite light chain...unless they make a mistake or try to pop in a heavy you are stuck....

You can block the lights it's hard but not impossible

Unztructor
11-24-2017, 08:22 PM
Aramusha is a good concept spoiled by ******ed design, WHY do they make a character based only around throwing out lots of quick light attacks? Are they really that disabled at Ubisoft?

Vakris_One
11-24-2017, 09:01 PM
Why are you accusing people who are telling you the truth of lying? You can stop the light chain by blocking top every time you get hit from the side because in order to continue the chain they need to go side > top. If they go for a side heavy finisher prepare for them to soft cancel it into top or let the heavy fly in which case you block it or parry it. The timing for the soft cancel is very soon after launching a heavy, there's not a lot of time the Aramusha can wait to soft cancel it into a light. Learn to read the timing and you'll start blocking his chain in no time. The only other thing he can do is soft cancel it into a light from the other side but that breaks his chain.

If you're finding Aramusha difficult to handle then listen to the people who are offering you advice. These are players that have played him and know how to defend against him. You could also try playing him yourself and realise that he's nothing special and actually requires skill to use well. You might find a newfound appreciation for people that can use him well. Light spam will only get you a win against players that either panic or don't have enough experience with/against Aramusha.

David_gorda
11-24-2017, 10:29 PM
The ****** that design aramusha should be fired now. This Class is with his lightspam is superboring to play against and reflex blocking is bugged to. Anyone who plays this ****ty Class is a ligjtspamming noob that brings cancer to for honor.

JediGamerFurius
11-24-2017, 11:41 PM
Why are you accusing people who are telling you the truth of lying? You can stop the light chain by blocking top every time you get hit from the side because in order to continue the chain they need to go side > top. If they go for a side heavy finisher prepare for them to soft cancel it into top or let the heavy fly in which case you block it or parry it. The timing for the soft cancel is very soon after launching a heavy, there's not a lot of time the Aramusha can wait to soft cancel it into a light. Learn to read the timing and you'll start blocking his chain in no time. The only other thing he can do is soft cancel it into a light from the other side but that breaks his chain.

If you're finding Aramusha difficult to handle then listen to the people who are offering you advice. These are players that have played him and know how to defend against him. You could also try playing him yourself and realise that he's nothing special and actually requires skill to use well. You might find a newfound appreciation for people that can use him well. Light spam will only get you a win against players that either panic or don't have enough experience with/against Aramusha.

Excellent, I could not agree more.

Come on, are you complaning about a light combo wich is super easy to dodge or block? Seriusly? I honestly cannot belive that you guys could beat a bot lvl 2. or even level 1, aramusha has a light combo and a light feint atack. So, for real, stop this right now and go to training session and train your blocks.

Jarl.Felix
11-24-2017, 11:51 PM
Excellent, I could not agree more.

Come on, are you complaning about a light combo wich is super easy to dodge or block? Seriusly? I honestly cannot belive that you guys could beat a bot lvl 2. or even level 1, aramusha has a light combo and a light feint atack. So, for real, stop this right now and go to training session and train your blocks.

To dodge ? Do you even play this game ?

JediGamerFurius
11-24-2017, 11:56 PM
To dodge ? Do you even play this game ?

Yes and not just dodge you can also deflect. LEARN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yYBFQlhaHw

Alustar.exe
11-25-2017, 12:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yYBFQlhaHw

Someone one get this man a fkin
Medal!
Imagine that, a player who actually plays a game before whining it's too hard!

David_gorda
11-25-2017, 12:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yYBFQlhaHw is it you playing? Let the first light hit and then deflect or parry 2nd attack in the combo. The thing People complaining about is if the first side attack hits you , you cant block or dodge the top attack that you Know its coming.

JediGamerFurius
11-25-2017, 12:17 AM
is it you playing? Let the first light hit and then deflect or parry 2nd attack in the combo. The thing People complaining about is if the first side attack hits you , you cant block or dodge the top attack that you Know its coming.

No I will not let the 1st or any other hits me. And then, yes you can block or dodge, not in this video but you can actually do this. Anyway but if you are playing with an assassin you cannot let de aramusha do his game.

David_gorda
11-25-2017, 12:44 AM
No I will not let the 1st or any other hits me. And then, yes you can block or dodge, not in this video but you can actually do this. Anyway but if you are playing with an assassin you cannot let de aramusha do his game. great then i just parry his first 500ms light attack since the force is with me Ii can do it consistently and everyone that cant parry 500ms attacks are noobs and need to git Gud...

Alustar.exe
11-25-2017, 12:54 AM
great then i just parry his first 500ms light attack since the force is with me Ii can do it consistently and everyone that cant parry 500ms attacks are noobs and need to git Gud...

Good to see you are finally catching on

David_gorda
11-25-2017, 01:02 AM
Good to see you are finally catching on yeah i Know you are peacekeeper Main and i never heard a peacekeeper Main saying that they cant consistently block othwe peacekeeper lights and that is supereasy to deflect peacekeeperzone attack lol :)

Alustar.exe
11-25-2017, 01:08 AM
yeah i Know you are peacekeeper Main and i never heard a peacekeeper Main saying that they cant consistently block othwe peacekeeper lights and that is supereasy to deflect peacekeeperzone attack lol :)

If you know yourself and know your enemy, you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles.
Know your hero.
Know your enemy.
Your performance is directly tied to your ability to react to actions taken by your opponent, the less you know, the less able you are to react.

Vakris_One
11-25-2017, 03:42 AM
great then i just parry his first 500ms light attack since the force is with me Ii can do it consistently and everyone that cant parry 500ms attacks are noobs and need to git Gud...
I cannot quite do it consistently but I have parried his top lights on occassion. I've seen it so many times now that I am slowly starting to get used to it but I am far from confident enough yet to parry it at the drop of a hat. Eventually everyone will get used to Aramusha it just takes time.

When I play Aramusha I am starting to frequently meet players that can parry my opening light and it's quite annoying to be honest as it really shows up how limited his kit is. They made him rely too much on his fast lights and forgot to give him a more complete kit and that was a mistake in my opinion. When he gets his light chain denied that puts a complete stop to his mixup game and he has almost no options left after that. The only thing to do then is whip out his zone but then you might as well be playing Warden, Warlord or PK who all have a bit more options available to them than Aramusha.

CoyoteXStarrk
11-25-2017, 03:52 AM
If you are on PC then yeah you have a decent chance at defending yourself consistently, but on console its absolutely insane. I have yet to come across an Aramusha that does ANYTHING other than just spam his infinite combo.

I never see his all block to kick combo

I never seen his other combos or mix-ups.

Just no skill required infinite spam forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever until you die. Oh then when you find that Aramusha again? Get ready for them to do it to you AGAIN.

Tobias96716
11-25-2017, 04:10 AM
If you are on PC then yeah you have a decent chance at defending yourself consistently, but on console its absolutely insane. I have yet to come across an Aramusha that does ANYTHING other than just spam his infinite combo.

Just no skill required infinite spam forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever until you die. Oh then when you find that Aramusha again? Get ready for them to do it to you AGAIN.

Exactly...this is my point right here...as soon as a super fast light comes at you or they feint you into that infinite chain on console you are stuck in animation and cant get out no matter what you do...on console its a very broken glass....i have seen a rep 40 peace keeper get bodied in seconds because he couldnt get out of the spam

IlMacgyverIl
11-25-2017, 11:37 PM

@CoyoteXStarrk I don't light spam lights when I play Aramusha. It's more satisfying to do his feints, and mix ups.
Not gonna lie, I'm more likely to use his top finisher into another Chain after a successful blade barrier, but the kick, and B-slap are pretty awesome.

@OP His Blade barrier isn't an all block stance, since it cannot be held. It doesn't have a huge window that guarantees it's success, and can easily be baited with a feint.

Not gonna lie... I do shudder once I see another aramusha heading in my direction.

However, I've been able to break the chain, and put them on guard.

You really have to change your playstyle, and adapt to theirs. They are still looking for members in the turtle club, and I've heard that hey have good win rates against Aramushas. 😂

If you like the game, you'll find a way...
And if you play dark souls, and complain about his game... Shame on you.
Thats to anyone in general.

David_gorda
11-25-2017, 11:51 PM
remove araspamma lightspam noob Class from the Game and fire the ubifail dude thats responsible to bring this stupid lightspamcancer to the Game.

JediGamerFurius
11-26-2017, 12:03 AM
remove araspamma lightspam noob Class from the Game and fire the ubifail dude thats responsible to bring this stupid lightspamcancer to the Game.

Sorry to say, but I don't think this game is for you. I sugest you look for another one.

David_gorda
11-26-2017, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=JediGamerFurius;13132102]Sorry to say, but I don't think this game is for you. I sugest you look for another one. Sure if i get a refund. I am prestige 101 and played this game since beta and i am tired Of ubisoft releasing Broken characters. I understand you like light spam since you shinobi. Graz to lightspam noob reward.

JediGamerFurius
11-26-2017, 12:28 AM
Why is light spam? You can dodge, you can block, anyway you can avoid that. Maybe you just need more training, instead of that you just keep in this forum asking for nerfs wich you take away the gameplay of all chars, expecially the aramusha. But you don't care, it's not your char.

David_gorda
11-26-2017, 12:32 AM
No I will not let the 1st or any other hits me. And then, yes you can block or dodge, not in this video but you can actually do this. Anyway but if you are playing with an assassin you cannot let de aramusha do his game.

Why is light spam? You can dodge, you can block, anyway you can avoid that. Maybe you just need more training, instead of that you just keep in this forum asking for nerfs wich you take away the gameplay of all chars, expecially the aramusha. But you don't care, it's not your char. i dont ask for nerfs, remove the Class and redesign it, we dont need more lightspam in for honor which is the Main ability Of the aramsusha. More mixups and mindgames less spam thanks.

Vakris_One
11-26-2017, 12:33 AM
Asking for a character to be removed isn't going to yield any results. If you want them to remove his dependancy on light attacks then they will need to rework Aramusha's kit and give him a lot more options.

David_gorda
11-26-2017, 12:39 AM
Asking for a character to be removed isn't going to yield any results. If you want them to remove his dependancy on light attacks then they will need to rework Aramusha's kit and give him a lot more options. ubisoft messed up once again, i play mostly FIFA and cod now, Will probably be back season 5 and Hope they not failed again. Shame for honor had a potential to be a great Game but the incompetence Of the pvp balancing is mindblowing, most My friends stop playing after centurion came in season 2. I persuaded one Of them to come back and try Out season 4 and Of course quits becaue Of the Two new Broken classes.

DaLast_Samurai
11-26-2017, 12:41 AM
PS4
Orochi

I block and parry Aramusha all the time.
So far, seems like I've had pretty even battles with him all around.

I know it sounds snotty, but you use the R-Stick to block.
You let Aramusha hit you with a side, then block or parry to the top.

Then with Orochi I get two top lights off the Parry.
I'll trade that damage with Aramusha all day.

JediGamerFurius
11-26-2017, 12:56 AM
PS4
Orochi

I block and parry Aramusha all the time.
So far, seems like I've had pretty even battles with him all around.

I know it sounds snotty, but you use the R-Stick to block.
You let Aramusha hit you with a side, then block or parry to the top.

Then with Orochi I get two top lights off the Parry.
I'll trade that damage with Aramusha all day.

That is what I call exploit the enemy's failure and take advantage.
You see? There is allways an option, the problem is that the ppl are to lazy to do some training.

IlMacgyverIl
11-26-2017, 01:22 AM
i dont ask for nerfs, remove the Class and redesign it, we dont need more lightspam in for honor which is the Main ability Of the aramsusha. More mixups and mindgames less spam thanks.

His kit really flourishes once you mix up his attacks. The light spam really puts him at a disadvantage, and opens him up... If you can counter it. 😉

I haven't even touched the shaman. Aramusha is awesome. I do fine without spamming light, but I do see a problem with it. I should be able to use a blade barricade to counter it, and it doesn't work most of the time. Sometimes I get either the timing right, or I spam down enough for it to register.

I think they're going to slow him down, but they don't want to destroy him... It's going to be a very tricky deal again, because his kit is built around the infinites.