PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft bring the old classes up to the level of shaman and aramusha

Eyyupyeser95
11-23-2017, 07:10 PM
I believe you guys have plenty of experience the shaman and aramusha have a diverse kit especially the shaman so bring the old classes up to the level of the dlc heroes because heroes like warden are still focused around there vortex

CandleInTheDark
11-23-2017, 07:38 PM
They are working on reworks for the og characters, the first batch will be conqueror, berserker and kensei. There is no hard ETA on when but they said today they were polishing up animations.

Alustar.exe
11-23-2017, 07:38 PM
That's the next step for the development team, all S1 heroes will be receiving rework starting from the ones most in need. Kensei, Orochi, and Berserker will be first if I recall correctly.

Eyyupyeser95
11-23-2017, 07:43 PM
They are working on reworks for the og characters, the first batch will be conqueror, berserker and kensei. There is no hard ETA on when but they said today they were polishing up animations.

So i assume they are almost ready to be released?

CandleInTheDark
11-23-2017, 07:48 PM
So i assume they are almost ready to be released?

Like I said, no specific timeframe for it happening, I was just saying that it is something they have told us is happening and who the first are. Personally I hope they all come pretty quickly and that they use the shaman's kit as the benchmark to aim for but there is motioncapping, work in the new moves in, polishing the animations, testing the balance of it, it all takes time.