PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited songs Just Dance 2018 in Just Dance 2017 and Just dance 2018 in PC

XKalameraX
11-23-2017, 02:22 PM
Hello! in Just dance 2018 is already out in unlimited songs such as: the sun, bugs, Jai suis pas jalouse. Why they are not in unlimited in games past version? If I own a PC license just dance 2017, and can't afford to buy a console and the latest game. Same thing with the handle from the main track sheet is just a dance 2018, many pros were that Ubisoft have added them to unlimited 2017, and in return we get "just dance is currently the best option for players PC platforms" Although Just dance now simply dobaviti after the new year. Is there any chance at least that the song will add in unlimited just dance 2017/2016?

Ubi-KitKoumal
11-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Hello there XKalameraX,

You can find in Just Dance Unlimited some songs that were present in older version of Just Dance, however it is not something we can guarantee. :)

We will forward your feedback to the rest of our team though!

Cheers,

Kit

Jack0mo
03-04-2018, 03:00 PM
I second the Idea, it was kinda expensive to get the 2017 license recently and I can't afford a console to play Just Dance, I think a port of the 2018n version to PC or unlocking 2018 songs for the version we have would be great, I understand that there's a Just Dance Now version, but you gotta understand that that version is not very enjoyable, specially if I usually play through steam or Uplay.
Please make it happen for PC