PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] - Help! how do I beat her?

JeansenVaars
11-23-2017, 02:16 PM
Is she broken or am I missing something?

https://youtu.be/ib9tzvXn-28

JV

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 02:22 PM
Lvl 3 shaman is crazy, van deflect and parry fastet attacks in the Game and with shaman feints and mix ups its pretty Broken char as you can from all posts complaining about the shaman.

Maxime_Qc-
11-23-2017, 02:29 PM
You missed so many opportunity To parry and you back off when you scared giving him free guardbreak instead of waiting To counter the guarbreak and try To read Her !!!....

First play with Her in private match then against Her !!!...

JeansenVaars
11-23-2017, 02:43 PM
it's a bot level 3 . I've uploaded longer video

Charmzzz
11-23-2017, 03:07 PM
Maxime_Qc- is kind of correct with his answer. So many forward dodge / side heavy attacks you did not parry. Failing your own, few, parries on her to get some damage in. Use Dodge-Attack as an initiate on a Bot? You should know that if you fight a Level 2 - 3 Bot you NEVER attack. You just dont do it because they can deflect / parry at will and they wont fall for any feint. You only react properly on their actions - and there you failed pretty hard. Wrong timed dodges, useless Kick followup, bad GB usage. And, btw, Nobushi is not a good 1on1 Character anyway. She excels in group combat cause of her range and wide attack arcs.

I do not have that many issues vs. Shaman on my Characters (PK, Warden, Gladiator).

JeansenVaars
11-23-2017, 03:21 PM
Gladiator is a great counter for shaman I dont have issues there. Maybe Nobushi is weak. I realize im not playing a good game, but the bite is definitely overpowered on his damage and autoaim

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 03:25 PM
Best way to avoid getting hit by the bite is to spam lights. Sure you can dodge it but its easier to just attack.