PDA

View Full Version : Hero Idea: the one for all factions...

Ianoneshot
11-23-2017, 04:52 AM
First things first there is a pole up above, It's about how annoying I am. How annoying am I? 1= not at all 10= gtfo

So if you heard about one of Ubi's best game "Rainbow Six Siege" you will recognize the recruit. Fully customization but yet BALANCED!

So I thought of a hero like that, idk it's name but it has weapon and feat choices.

The weapon and feats both go together to make a special armor set that isn't really customizable. The reason is due to payment issues, physic issues, and it would be just a hasle.

Also the combination evens out the stamina and health to be just right, YOU HEAR UBI!? J U S T R I G H T ! !

The will be a slightly different hud for this hero. Like faction, weapon, feats, then the customization. Kinda like the layout for the Recruit in "Rainbow Six Siege"

Alsp its your choice wether you think this hero should have pre-set hero weapons, or slightly unique.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/forhonor/fh-game/fh_detail-slideshow_shaman-2.jpg

I thought this was a reasonable idea because it could serve as a thank you to the fans for being on For Honor. It should be cheaper though, like 10,000 steel per say.

Orisoll
11-23-2017, 01:00 PM
It's not a bad idea, but there's no need for it. You start out with all three Vanguards unlocked, and all non-DLC heroes are only 500 steel.

Ianoneshot
11-23-2017, 03:25 PM
It's not a bad idea, but there's no need for it. You start out with all three Vanguards unlocked, and all non-DLC heroes are only 500 steel.

Well, what if you want the Thick Blood feat to counter Shaman... But you cant because you main Orochi? This is what you probably want.

Or maybe you want a knight looking dude with a weapon that's not in the knights faction?

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Well with the historia Of releasing op centurion and shaman i expect next Class will the advanced warfare soldier, snipershot instantkill 1000m range, speed 100ms, kevlar armor, all attacks di 90 less Damage. First level feat, call in airstrike and Kill all Emelies on the map.

Ianoneshot
11-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Nana that's to outright, more like a buckeneer that can drive a flying boat......