PDA

View Full Version : Random Encounter in Iment Nome

dc_Casuals
11-22-2017, 07:22 PM
Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if anyone has also encountered what I have....

I was roaming around Iment Nome, attacking drachma transports, when a random person on a camel charged at me. He initiated combat and dialogue and his in-game name from the subtitles was "Thief", or at least I think it was since I pretty much 1-hit killed him much quicker than he can finish his sentence. I only remember this bit of the conversation and I may have to improvise what was said since it all happened so fast:

*Bayek just finishes off another drachma transport, all of the sudden, a random person charges out of the desert dunes right at him*

Thief: Think you can steal from me!?

Bayek: It's not stealing if it was already stolen!

*Thief gets 1-hit killed by yours truly*

This baffled me for a minute as this never happened before. It was not my first time attacking transports in this region yet this encounter happened.

If I had to guess, I'm thinking that this had something to do with me clearing out the bandit camps and transports ran by the Mander Brothers in the Ka-Khem Nome before going to Iment Nome, but this is just my wild speculation.

Point is, has anyone else encountered this? Is it just something fun and random? Is it main story related?

Thank you for your time :)

Wombles-_-
11-22-2017, 07:32 PM
Yep I had that when I finished the quest retrieving the book of the dead for the old man in Iment Nome, just as I finished of the bandits and about too leave another bandit came at me out of nowhere shouting thief and Bayek gave the answer as you said.

dc_Casuals
11-22-2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks, good to know!