PDA

View Full Version : Tribute maybe slow assassins a bit when carrying.

Vordred
11-21-2017, 11:38 AM
as a Highlander main, i find it funny that an assassin carrying a flag can run just as fast as I can without one. making it almost impossible to catch them if they have even a tiny head start.

that or maybe speed up the Highlander a bit.

PDXGorechild
11-21-2017, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure if this is entirely true, can anyone confirm? I assumed they'd made all carriers an equal speed.

Assassins have a lower health pool so you could argue that the trade off of them running the flag quicker is that they all have lower health pools so if/when you do catch them they're easier to kill. However I can see your point that it's a little unfair if you are completely unable to catch an assassin flag runner. My only advice for now is to learn the maps and try and outmanoeuvre them.

Alustar.exe
11-21-2017, 01:31 PM
I know I'm slower with an offering, although I'm not sure if everyone is the same speed. That shouldn't be the case, since that wouldn't really be fair to the lighter, less defensive classes.

I do agree that highlander needs attention though. I wouldn't even bother running at that point. I'd be purely defensive.

Vordred
11-21-2017, 01:48 PM
yeah, that's what I do generally, but sometimes you do need to give chase.

Alustar.exe
11-21-2017, 01:54 PM
yeah, that's what I do generally, but sometimes you do need to give chase.

Yeah I feel you. To me this is a clear indicator that highlander needs a buff, no reason you should not be able to catch up to anyone that's holding an offering.

Vordred
11-21-2017, 01:57 PM
yeah, it might be better to go with buffing highlander run speed. rather than bring others down. at least then it wouldn't take 5 mins to across the map with a flag as well.

because Highlander with a flag is basically a snail

Alustar.exe
11-21-2017, 02:13 PM
yeah, it might be better to go with buffing highlander run speed. rather than bring others down. at least then it wouldn't take 5 mins to across the map with a flag as well.

because Highlander with a flag is basically a snail

he had need it since his release, honestly. I hate that by the time you even get to the action half your team is dead, makes running objective matches a pain.