PDA

View Full Version : Ganking Situation

Spectre_198
11-21-2017, 10:09 AM
So me and my group had been playing before the two newest characters dropped, and lately the ganking has gotten monumentally worse. There were games where one of us would bring our opponent to the edge of death only for him to run away to a teammate and double team when we would be at low health. There have been too many games to count when the entire team would gang up on one of us and of course they'd spam unblockables. Not saying this didn't happen before but out of 5 games, 4 were like the aforementioned situation. Just seeing if we are correct in thinking that its gotten worse

Alustar.exe
11-21-2017, 10:38 AM
I'm actually seeing the opposite. Now that more heroes have access to quick, neutralizing crowd control, the gank squads aren't as troublesome.
But that also depends on the game mode. Skirmish is and well always be a gank mode.
Elimination can be, if three are gank squads in the objective moves, they don't typically do well.

Spectre_198
11-21-2017, 08:45 PM
Lucky you then, I main Arumusha now and my friends main assassins (Shaman and Orochi). The assasins fair a bit better because they have the quickest dodges but they still get overwhelmed

Alustar.exe
11-22-2017, 12:15 AM
I'm getting better day by day. One thing I do to practice is to load up a custom skirmish. No auto adding bots, low damage, no feats/GS, no revive and fast respawn. Max score with no timer. Then add four bots of your choosing to the enemy team (preferablyb ones you aren't great against) at level 2. After a few of these sessions you should notice your ability to withstand multiple opponents will increase.
After doing that why my peacekeeper for about a week I had gotten to the point I could take on 2 centurion(before the Nerf) and 2 Lawbringer, solo.

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 01:13 AM
gang fight mentality is a deep rooted instinct even in games your best bet find a good group and gank right back leave one to cap points never chase an enemy and time your gank attacks and directions or get big shug or raider and UB shoulder carry demon the crap out of them when they leave, go to your usual play style. thats what me and my buddies do, taste of their on medicine.

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 01:16 AM
I see your a fellow virginian glad to see people do still live here lol...thought it was cowbie apocalypse