PDA

View Full Version : EAU - SEAU Server issues

Xeravia
11-21-2017, 09:17 AM
I am still unable to connect to Australian servers on both PC and Xbox without having a 150ms connection and ping. There seems to be an issue with the TPG internet service that is causing this issue for me and several others i've spoken to with the same ISP. I have contacted them and now i'm writing here again hoping there is a fix that Ubi can do for many of the Australian players.

Giblet01
11-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Yea, me and a couple of mates are having the same issue. Seems like its been a problem for a while, hopefully they can acknowledge the problem and fix it.

Haze.Savage
11-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Me and my friends have the same problem in finland. Not able to play 2 days now

zanyice
11-28-2017, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, I'm with TPG too, and had the same problem. A work around that I've found is to use a VPN such as Private Internet Access, and connect to the Sydney Servers. Doing this, I'm able to connect to the SEAU servers in Rainbow Six with a 60 ping. Private Internet Access does require you to pay about $50 AUD for a yearly subscription though, so you might prefer to just wait and see if TPG fixes their issue, but if you got money to spare, this seems to be a nice way around it.

BRUNO547.
12-03-2017, 05:00 AM
I have worked out it is intact a routing issue with TPG. There is a server in Sydney that TPG are routing data through that is adding additional ping times to and therefor the game chooses EAS instead of SEAU R6 servers as the ping ends up being lower for EAS. I have contacted TPG and they are willing to fix it. Then spoke with Ubisoft and they have logged a case. They said they will pass it through to R6 team. The R6 networking guys will then get in contact with TPG on my behalf and provide them with all the info they need to change the routing tables and whatever to get it fixed. Did all this on Friday, they said to give it 2 weeks. I will keep you posted.

Xeravia
12-11-2017, 02:58 AM
I'm currently speaking with them now and they're talking with the software department at TPG, hope this fix comes soon. It's unplayable.

CannibalActual
12-12-2017, 03:27 AM
Just had a call from TPG and was told similar things, just letting me know that the issue is being looked at. He said he's not quite sure how they're going to do yet exactly - but they'll make some changes this month to solve the issue. Couldn't say exactly when, just "It will be fixed in December".

Rubeeno80
12-21-2017, 07:34 AM
Im with telstra and i keep getting put into seau servers instead of eau. I dont think its just tpg.

CannibalActual
12-24-2017, 05:45 AM
'SEAU' is what it should be for Australians. They seem to have renamed EAU to this around the last patch.

What you DON'T want is SEAS (asia south east) or EAS (asia east).

I jumped ship from TPG to Telecube last week and been playing Siege with no issues since. Also saving $30 per month on my bill for essentially the same plan.. Good luck guys!