PDA

View Full Version : Expected date of shaman nerf

ChrisTaben2017
11-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Hi since the shaman has been released and ruined the game killing 180 gear stat chars in 2 hits when is the nerf coming as we want to actually play the game again?

Alustar.exe
11-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Lol I'd love to see that video.

Go on, I'll wait.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 05:19 PM
When Will you Get good so you can actually start playing the game

Et arręter de nous casser les couilles!

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Probably season 6 if you think how long it took to nerf centurion. Cant Believe they released a super op Class like shaman.

kbvlcvfkhgc
11-20-2017, 05:32 PM
Lol I'd love to see that video.

Go on, I'll wait.

why don't you tell him to "Just dodge" or "Git Gud" while your at it?

he's making a point, a fair point about how ridiculous these S4 characters are, why the sneering?

decided to main Shaman maybe?

Baggin_
11-20-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi since the shaman has been released and ruined the game killing 180 gear stat chars in 2 hits when is the nerf coming as we want to actually play the game again?

I'm not going to tell you to "git gud" this will actually be some tips to help you beat her. She is difficult to fight against, but if you play aggressively you shouldn't have an issue. If she tries to pounce on you just throw out lite attacks, since her pounce doesn't have hyper armor you'll cancel it and get hits in on her. The same goes for her cancel you'll still get lite attacks in. If you see her dash forward to set up her pounce you could also guardbreak her. If you're bleeding when fighting her try not to dash (I know this is a habbit for most people) she'll get her pounce on you and eat you. Again and I can't express this enough, attack. She's a very aggressive character, but if you fight her aggressively she'll go down. She's ment to destroy turtles so turtling up only plays into her strengths. This is how I beat her and i don't struggle like I did at first. Hope this helps and good luck to you.

CandleInTheDark
11-20-2017, 05:36 PM
why don't you tell him to "Just dodge" or "Git Gud" while your at it?

he's making a point, a fair point about how ridiculous these S4 characters are, why the sneering?

decided to main Shaman maybe?

The point is that saying the the Shaman can kill full gear stat heroes in two hits goes past exaggeration into full blown hysteria which does not help at all.

Some things do need looking at and at the very least the tracking is getting a change in the next patch, but being all they kill characters in two hits does not help the devs in balancing her.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm not going to tell you to "git gud" this will actually be some tips to help you beat her. She is difficult to fight against, but if you play aggressively you shouldn't have an issue. If she tries to pounce on you just throw out lite attacks, since her pounce doesn't have hyper armor you'll cancel it and get hits in on her. The same goes for her cancel you'll still get lite attacks in. If you see her dash forward to set up her pounce you could also guardbreak her. If you're bleeding when fighting her try not to dash (I know this is a habbit for most people) she'll get her pounce on you and eat you. Again and I can't express this enough, attack. She's a very aggressive character, but if you fight her aggressively she'll go down. She's ment to destroy turtles so turtling up only plays into her strengths. This is how I beat her and i don't struggle like I did at first. Hope this helps and good luck to you.

You won't tell him To "git gud " just give him some tricks To "git gud". . Lol

Its the same

But seriously ... plz stop crying. ..yes the character is strong but eventually most of the character Will get rework and brought up To Her level .. so please just be patient ...and stop yelling for nerf everywhere

ChrisTaben2017
11-20-2017, 05:41 PM
LOL best bit is I actually have a video of the stats screen from my last shaman game. 2 PLATINUM TIER players conq and warden DESTROYED BY THE SHAMAN. Wanna see the pic give me a second tough guy XD

ChrisTaben2017
11-20-2017, 05:44 PM
https://ibb.co/hwkE8R
If you want the video of the end of the game go ahead
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Chris%20Taben/video/39592080

Just to note these were low level shamans prolly 4rep's each against a rep 32 warden and rep 30 conq ( YOU KNOW THE TWO MOST OP CHARS IN THE GAME) so enjoy

ChrisTaben2017
11-20-2017, 05:46 PM
I have on of a shaman killing me in about 3 hits and then jumping across the atlantic
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Chris%20Taben/video/39592461

Seriously nerf this s*it

ChrisTaben2017
11-20-2017, 05:48 PM

Thanks for the info bro, I have seen some confusion about her bite someone told me you can push her off with a guard break if you time it right but i've never seen anything like that?

Baggin_
11-20-2017, 05:49 PM
You won't tell him To "git gud " just give him some tricks To "git gud". . Lol

Its the same

But seriously ... plz stop crying. ..yes the character is strong but eventually most of the character Will get rework and brought up To Her level .. so please just be patient ...and stop yelling for nerf everywhere

It's not the same. Giving tips and tricks is better and more contstructive than telling someone to just get good and stop crying like most of these keyboard warriors usually do. I personally dont think that shaman is op, shes just difficult to get used to like all new characters are.

Baggin_
11-20-2017, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the info bro, I have seen some confusion about her bite someone told me you can push her off with a guard break if you time it right but i've never seen anything like that?
I don't think you can push her off. Though that would be interesting if you could do that, but once people got used to the timing, it'd be worthless.

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 05:54 PM
I have on of a shaman killing me in about 3 hits and then jumping across the atlantic
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Chris%20Taben/video/39592461

Seriously nerf this s*itlol looks like a balanced Class the shaman hehe

CandleInTheDark
11-20-2017, 06:00 PM

Just to note these were low level shamans prolly 4rep's each against a rep 32 warden and rep 30 conq ( YOU KNOW THE TWO MOST OP CHARS IN THE GAME) so enjoy

Not sure what you are trying to show us with the clip.What I see is a shugoki, on fire with two and a half bars left, kill a shaman at critical health before being ledged by a warden. Yeah there were high kill numbers but what you can see very clearly by the fact there were only 29 deaths on your team and 55 kills by theirs is that they all attacked in at least pairs and many of those deaths more than one person got credit for which tells me there were very few 1v1 kills by that team. Neither the clip nor the picture actually prove your point in any way.

EDIT I realised after posting he meant to show that he had not photoshopped the numbers but my point over those still stands, the disparity between kills and deaths suggests that few of them were 1v1 and with that in mind it doesn't prove what he seems to think it does.

Maxime_Qc-
11-20-2017, 06:07 PM
Its allways the player fault not the character!!

Yes shaman got 2 fast light but to be very efficient she have To use way more Her heavy .... as we all know heavy are really easy To parry !!!

Parry the first heavy and you good ...

The UNBLOCKABLE can only be throw as a second hit and only to the left side (of the shaman so or you're facing Her its your right side )

Now she can cancel that unblockable to soft Guardbreak or 2 light or dodge (forward ot the side) to heavy. . Thats a spin atk on the side also very easy to parry

After this.... if the unblockable has not been parry you can Allways throw a last third hit with the dagger that make bleed !!!

The bleed Allways come third except when throw by the heavy soft to light feint (but i never use this move toi Allways Hey hit while feinting )

You can Also make bleed by throwing a light after the 2 first hit of your zone canceling it *soft feint * To light in the direction of your choices ... that is the best way To make bleed. . Because some time even myself dont know in wich direction im gonna throw the soft feint so opponent have To Guess but if Guess right can be a parry on a light and you also succeed To avoid the bleed

Now IF you bleed.... you can keep the pressure and hit fast so shaman won't be able To jump To bite if he really want To Her only option Will be To succeed To guardbreak you To push toi then the bite is guarantee but the time he take To succed yo parry guardbreak etc sometime you allready stop bleeding

Or (people did this A LOT To me ) you find
Find the right timing keep your distance and wait for the right time To Dodge the bite that's a guarantee guardbreak

.....aaaand finally she Also got her deflect you gotta be very carefull with that especially if you are a orochi lolll

(The other day i duel a warden everytime he seem to allways wait for me to feint the unblockable (wich i did) making him Allways ready To parry the light coming or counter the guard break ect... and the only time i let it go ... he parry the unblockable. .. thats a good exemple of getting good. .. this guys didn't come here in the forum and cry .. he didn't give and learn To counter Her. ..also everytime i throw a zone To feint To bleed he Allways guess right to block or parry the dagger .... so making it impossible To go for the bite .) Dont know if he really just Guess right or was just really good but.... GG To him. . Lol

I remember he Also got me twice with a vortex while i was out of stam

Yes because i never Dodge a vortex while out of stam. . Better get push and hit by 2 light than get guardbreak throw on the ground and instakill by 2 heavy

Strikes91.
11-21-2017, 09:53 PM
And u prob main the cancerusha

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 01:43 AM
Lets break this down warden hp 130 her first seems to be a running heavy at 25 dmg UB for 40 and the bite is 50 that puts us at 115 think she got a light bleed after the UB yep OP don't that just sum it all up right there, are you negative in defense positive? what are your debuff? her attack? seems pretty cut and dry there bub.

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 01:49 AM
zerks over head finish is 55 keni UB 45 LB UB 45 getting caught off guard is damn near death for anyone unless your attacked by the broken pk or first seasons op orochi and lets not forget the cancer that is shinobi.......*sarcasm* :rolleyes:

Forsakin1
11-22-2017, 01:53 AM
but I will concede and admit her range is very long but hey tracking and range that does make for a pain in the tukiss

ChampionRuby50g
11-22-2017, 02:10 AM

Conq? OP? Surely you are just joking? Don't know if I can take this post seriously if not...