PDA

View Full Version : Remake AC Unity

Embrio92
11-20-2017, 12:17 PM
What does everyone think of AC Unity being remade so you can play the main story from an earlier date to develop the characters more but also play it from the eyes of both the main characters, Ie like syndicate, do certain missions and story apart then when they together you play as one or the other or you can even chose. Also fix the game play so its smoother like syndicate and blackflag.

andynaruto10
11-22-2017, 12:17 PM
That is one dream I have. Unity 2.0. With a longer story, more investment in Arno and Elise, polished game, no bugs, well-working co-op.
I liked Paris and the setting so much.

LCD_Dave_N7
11-23-2017, 12:44 AM
I thought Syndicate WAS Unity 2.0...

mrwubim
11-23-2017, 03:54 PM
I prefer ezio trilogy remake, but not 3 individual episode, this remake will "fusion" 3 games in one

TickTak77
11-23-2017, 10:53 PM
The game came out less than 5 years ago.

It doesn't need a remake.

Good game, but not anywhere near the top of the list of games from this series.

No thanks.

Embrio92
11-27-2017, 10:02 AM
That is one dream I have. Unity 2.0. With a longer story, more investment in Arno and Elise, polished game, no bugs, well-working co-op.
I liked Paris and the setting so much.

I agree, its had such amazing potential, it really felt poor after playing black flag, story short and vague and ended with an axe, almost literally, you didnt feel like you were involved with arno and elise, just vague meetings and life experiences, if you could play as them as kids, like elise learning of her future and arno just playing and exploring, not knowing whats happening. Whats happening with her while shes in school and while arno is in prison and while arno is learning to be an assassin. (More importantly what does arno do for those 2 years to become an assassin