PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally deleted saved game.

policewoman1432
11-20-2017, 08:37 AM
Is there a way to get back a saved game that i was dumb enough to erase? I was at level 38 and put a lot of money into the game. I don't want to start over. I won't. Anyone please let me know if there is a way to recover it.

HELP!!!

Thank you

ai_ab
11-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Theoretically, you should be able to do it on PC. You should locate the savegame folder, which is located C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\your ID\3539 by default.

Back-up the folder.
The deleted save file should have a name like X.save.delete, where X is 3, 4, ..., 8.

You might need to disable cloud save synchronization in Uplay as it might attempt to override the local files with the ones downloaded from the cloud. Rename the X.save.delete to X.save and check whether it solves the issue.

xX0Gizmo0Xx
11-20-2017, 03:07 PM
For PS you are screwed sorry, unless you upload your save files online.

Tx-gremlin-xT
11-20-2017, 04:19 PM
you was prob tring to do the aya glitch lol

policewoman1432
11-20-2017, 05:40 PM
So I should use an HDMI cord from my ps4 to my laptop?? I can retrieve it that way?

policewoman1432
11-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Sorry, I meant to say xbox one. Can i hook it up to my laptop with an HDMI and recover the deleted game file?

StormsAndSaints
11-21-2017, 05:37 AM
Sorry, I meant to say xbox one. Can i hook it up to my laptop with an HDMI and recover the deleted game file?

No. It doesn't work like that. If you've completely wiped it from your xbox then unfortunately it's gone for good as far as I know.
If you backed the save file on the cloud then when you opened the game it should have brought it back automatically upon restarting your xbox.
Backing your valuable saved data to another device such as a USB or external hard drive can prevent stuff like this from happening next time.