PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with this game Ubisoft?

kbvlcvfkhgc
11-20-2017, 08:20 AM
What has happened to this game? Why can I not do a zone attack more than 1 in 5 or 6 tries? All the timing on moves is all screwed up, this on top of the release of the two most toxic characters I think I have ever seen, so cancerous they make the Centurion look thoroughly benign, why does Ubisoft keep doing this to us? I've been on board since beta but I'm seriously coming to the point where I just don't want to play this game anymore, it's become a zero fun excercise in utter frustration,

midnight2187
11-20-2017, 08:42 AM
I just bought this game on friday and im taking it back, the same wack *** combos 24-7 the same unblockable moves 24-7 then the six charaters in which is for season pass users is ****ing cheap yall need to kill yall selfs ****ing *****es:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HumoLoco
11-20-2017, 08:54 AM
you need to make r1 and r2 same time not r1 then r2. ima on ps4.

Kayless69
11-20-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm having trouble with initiating zones tookbvlcvfkhgc... :confused:

Alustar.exe
11-20-2017, 01:34 PM
I'm guessing the removed the slide input method?

CandleInTheDark
11-20-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm guessing the removed the slide input method?

Yeah their flicker fix was to close down the buffer so you now have to hit both at the same time.

Alustar.exe
11-20-2017, 03:36 PM
fek that explains everything! I'm sitting free wondering why I can't do a zone when I want and only when is unintentional.
That's just one more maneuver I have to adjust. Now I might not actually get my zones of in time :/

kbvlcvfkhgc
11-20-2017, 04:45 PM
Yeah their flicker fix was to close down the buffer so you now have to hit both at the same time.

but i do?

i went to the lvl one bot practice screen to see what was going on, i got 1 zone in 12 attempts, now i guess anyone can make an error but 1 in 12? seriously i'm not pressing R1 +R2 wrong in 12 attempts, and there's other things too, i cant get my guy to do anything right these days? its soooo frustrating, its like all the timing on all the moves has changed