PDA

View Full Version : Banned for quitting a glitched dominion

Netcode_err_404
11-19-2017, 03:11 PM
Thats right, we executed them all, but the game didn't finish. My grp leader quitted that game we ALREADY WON and we didn't recieve steel ex, or gear, and we got banned for 10 minutes.

ahahahaha.

almost 1 full year, still in beta

WarrenPeace45
11-19-2017, 04:46 PM
Same, we finished the match and nothing happend, we were just stuck there on the map and had to quit with no rewards. And I just got kicked out of a match right after executing the last enemy player in dominion and got no rewards. I'm done with this game I can't handle the bull sht from this company anymore, Ubisoft should be a ashamed of how much of a sht company it is and how shtty their reputation is, these idiots will never make it up there with gaming company's like blizzard the way their games go.

Netcode_err_404
11-19-2017, 06:32 PM
Yeah, amazing.

And then they wonder why ppl leave. xD

Miadous
11-19-2017, 11:09 PM
I made a post about this 2 days ago and it's happened a couple of more times since then. No one from Ubisoft replied to it, but maybe they'll acknowledge this thread. Not that it matters since they haven't fixed this game in almost a year now, why would they start now? Actually, season 4 brought a lot of issues that may or may not have already been there, I'm not sure because I took a several month break from this garbage. Now though, often when I do a side dodge attack as an assassin especially shaman, the character keeps attacking even just pushing the right trigger/bumper once. Gets me killed all the time because I can't stop the automatic attacking so it eventually gets parried or something.