PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Assassins Creed Origins—Patch 1.0.5 broke disabled UI/HUD (not hidden anymore)

michelangelo___
11-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Hello Ubi team,

As the title says, with new 1.0.5 update disabled UI/HUD option is not disabled anymore.

Senu UI is visible now—permanent dot when flying and his sense/focus visualization as well. Bow aiming UI is now visible as well.

Can you put it back to original state? Or perhaps make UI elements customisable over on/off options like Unity had it for example?

Thanks.

M

thebakingslave
01-03-2018, 06:11 AM
I am having the same issue. Ever since the patch you can't get the UI to go away during photo mode. Its really annoying because not only is the UI visible, but so are those horrendous grids going across the whole picture...PLEASE FIX THIS, ITS HORRIBLE!! I am missing so many photos due to this!! :mad:

Ubi-Keo
01-10-2018, 11:22 AM
I am having the same issue. Ever since the patch you can't get the UI to go away during photo mode. Its really annoying because not only is the UI visible, but so are those horrendous grids going across the whole picture...PLEASE FIX THIS, ITS HORRIBLE!! I am missing so many photos due to this!! :mad:

Can you confirm if you have the latest update (1.1.0) installed?

K3isuke
01-11-2018, 08:10 AM
I confirm. I have the lastest update and dot is always visible

Ubi-Keo
01-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Can you provide a screenshot of the main menu screen which shows which patch version you have installed and some examples of the cross hair showing on the screen.