PDA

View Full Version : Will there be more outfits released?

IsAZebraACat
11-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Aside from the nightmare, roman centurian, horus, and trial of the gods outfits, has anything else been announced?

I have 500 helix points which I am thinking about buying the pharoah outfit with, unless something better is coming out later.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

SixKeys
11-19-2017, 11:00 AM
I would also like to know this. I would appreciate more outfits like the Nightmare pack one, stylish and befitting of an assassin. Not too crazy about the immersion-breaking outfits with animal heads or the mummy one.

DarkDragonAC
11-19-2017, 11:07 AM
I guess the First Civilization Pack will feature yet another outfit and expansions pack will feature those as well.

IsAZebraACat
11-19-2017, 02:13 PM
I guess the First Civilization Pack will feature yet another outfit and expansions pack will feature those as well.

I hadn't heard about the first civilization pack so I looked it up. It says it only contains weapons and a mount. I'm guessing it's meant to go with the isu armor already in the game?

Hopefully there will be more outfits every couple weeks!

Ghost416
11-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Something akin to a Greek hoplite would be awesome. And while I like the Roman legionary outfit and its color-swap variants, I'm surprised there wasn't a Roman gladiator costume unlockable in the game.

Black_Widow9
11-19-2017, 08:18 PM
We haven't released any further information besides what's in the detail of the Season Pass (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-origins-season-pass-dlc-free-content-detailed/) but we'd love to hear what kind of outfits you would like to see in the future. ;)

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Prince of Persia Warrior Within outfit & weapon.

I know this is a shot in the dark. But, some reference to God of War weapons. Since we have a lot of references to Greek Gods here.

How can I forget 'Achilles'.

It would be nice to have his outfit & weapons.

https://imgur.com/a/9jvqP

https://imgur.com/a/9jvqP

Truong_913
11-19-2017, 08:55 PM
Aside from the nightmare, roman centurian, horus, and trial of the gods outfits, has anything else been announced?

I have 500 helix points which I am thinking about buying the pharoah outfit with, unless something better is coming out later.

Any info is greatly appreciated!
use those Helix to buy ability points instead, which is really hard to get later in game.

Lukensen87
11-19-2017, 08:57 PM
We haven't released any further information besides what's in the detail of the Season Pass (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-origins-season-pass-dlc-free-content-detailed/) but we'd love to hear what kind of outfits you would like to see in the future. ;)

I for one would love to see something like:

https://assets.yandycdn.com/HiRez/DG_10654_Costume_insert_2017COSTUME.jpg
https://assets.yandycdn.com/HiRez/DG_10251_CST_Inset.jpg
https://assets.yandycdn.com/Products/DG_9833_9893_CST_CST2015.jpg

They are not too lore friendly, but the same could be said about other outfits from the game already..

NightmareGK13
11-19-2017, 11:11 PM
I'd really like to see some of these outfits out there, but above all else I really enjoyed some of the lore-friendly ones.

Not a big fan of Isu or Legacy and Fantasy Outfits, sure they're brilliantly made and look absolutely marvellous, but I'd rather see lore friendly outfits. Things that fit in with the general tone of the game even if they stand out (Scarab Soldier is by far my favourite and wouldn't mind seeing others)

Would like to see Order of Ancients outfits. Not the robes but like Scarab Soldier (Soldier for Taharqa "The Scarab") Imagine having this for the rest, Heron, Hippopotamus, Lizard, etc.

I'm imagining the two new DLC's will bring more outfits (First Civilization and Dead Pharaohs), so things that would fit in here would be cool as well. Like a Tutankhamen outfit, or plenty other things to chose from.

Arena could be expanded upon and have several gladiator themed outfits, same for the Hippodrome. Imagine a Ben-Hur outfit :P or Spartacus Outfit (Could be renamed to War of the Slaves Pack) haha.

Since we'll have Anubis and Horus outfits, why not some of the other more popular gods? Osiris, Ra...

So to sum it up my long list of suggestions are as follows:

- War of the Slaves Pack - Spartacus and Ben-Hur Outfits weapons and rides. Rebel against an ever expanding Rome and bring justice to the people.
- Order of the Ancients Pack - Order of the Ancients Themed Outfits weapons and rides. Infiltrate the mysterious order with this set of gear.
- Wrath of the Gods Pack - God Themed Outfits weapons and rides. Be like gods on earth and help free Egypt with their aid.
- Dead Pharaohs Pack - Ancient Pharaohs Themed Outfits weapons and rides. Pharaohs rest easy in the field of reeds, help them to a peaceful slumber by honouring them in this lavish gear.

I dunno this is just for fun so I basically handed a bunch of DLC Ubisoft could charge us for... just don't expect me to buy it xD

btw im a concept artist so... hint hint nudge nudge

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 11:23 PM
I would also like to add one more thing.

Please give us outfits that are not only cosmetic.

Something that has it's own perk.

NightmareGK13
11-19-2017, 11:31 PM
I would also like to add one more thing.

Please give us outfits that are not only cosmetic.

Something that has it's own perk.

As much as I'd like to agree, I can't.

If you gave new outfits perks, it would completely devalue all the others that came before. So either perks for all, or no perks at all.
And given how you can build your own play style by customising loadouts and skills perks on outfits would just feel out of place since being cosmetics alone doesn't "force" us to chose between aesthetics vs perks, which is something I personally dislike doing.

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 11:49 PM
As much as I'd like to agree, I can't.

If you gave new outfits perks, it would completely devalue all the others that came before. So either perks for all, or no perks at all.
And given how you can build your own play style by customising loadouts and skills perks on outfits would just feel out of place since being cosmetics alone doesn't "force" us to chose between aesthetics vs perks, which is something I personally dislike doing.

Yeah the devalue of the existing outfits would happen.

But, considering the new game mode that is coming, it would be interesting to have this option.

Combining the perk of the outfit with your choice of gear would be a good add on.

I get the force part, but, this is optional. You can use an outfit that has a perk to combine with your existing gear for an extra edge.

This came to my mind considering the fact that there will be future game modes added. And, the new leveling system.

You can either be a fashion designer or military personnel LOL

NightmareGK13
11-20-2017, 12:40 AM
Yeah the devalue of the existing outfits would happen.

But, considering the new game mode that is coming, it would be interesting to have this option.

Combining the perk of the outfit with your choice of gear would be a good add on.

I get the force part, but, this is optional. You can use an outfit that has a perk to combine with your existing gear for an extra edge.

This came to my mind considering the fact that there will be future game modes added. And, the new leveling system.

You can either be a fashion designer or military personnel LOL

There's a new game mode coming?

This is, if you released one outfit with perks, it would still only be one outfit with perks, leaving little choice, you either get this one outfit with this one perk or you don't. You'd have to release more to make for player options, or not at all, what's the point of adding just one outfit with one perk.

Where did you read about new game modes and new levelling system? I'm intrigued now :D

Also, why not be both? :P

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 12:51 AM
There's a new game mode coming?

This is, if you released one outfit with perks, it would still only be one outfit with perks, leaving little choice, you either get this one outfit with this one perk or you don't. You'd have to release more to make for player options, or not at all, what's the point of adding just one outfit with one perk.

Where did you read about new game modes and new levelling system? I'm intrigued now :D

Also, why not be both? :P

The leveling system is implemented in the 1.05 patch. Now the enemies hit harder and t=this also affects the damage you can cause them.

The new game mode is the Horde Mode coming in 2018. Players fight endless waves of enemies in an arena. You'll have to wait a bit for Horde Mode.

I meant adding an outfit with a perk. So basically each outfit has 1 perk. They can release many.

People who have got the 1.05 patch have confirmed that enemies hit harder now.

I really want to try that out. Can't wait for PC to get the update.

NightmareGK13
11-20-2017, 01:40 AM
The leveling system is implemented in the 1.05 patch. Now the enemies hit harder and t=this also affects the damage you can cause them.

The new game mode is the Horde Mode coming in 2018. Players fight endless waves of enemies in an arena. You'll have to wait a bit for Horde Mode.

I meant adding an outfit with a perk. So basically each outfit has 1 perk. They can release many.

People who have got the 1.05 patch have confirmed that enemies hit harder now.

I really want to try that out. Can't wait for PC to get the update.

Cool, really looking forward to that myself, however, how does that impact levelling system? Or doesn't this impact the player's levelling up system? Is it just a scalability sort of thing? What about players already lvl 40?

Looking forward to an increase in the lvl cap or a NG+ despite despising them. Would rather have something like
- once you hit lvl 40, all enemies are lvl 35+ but that's for a different thread, this one's just outfits haha.

IsAZebraACat
11-20-2017, 02:04 AM

I would REALLY like to have the outfit that Ptolemy wears! That is easily the coolest outfit in the game.

And I would also like a Hyena outfit or an Eagle outfit to match with Senu.

Grayfox-87-
11-20-2017, 07:26 AM
i Would Love to see a Greece Armor with the Greece Helmet
like this https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/7dzd8j/spaaaaaaaaaartaaaaaaaaaaaaa/
is drawn by me :cool:

Greece Armor will be Great - becuase we have Rome Armor we have Egypt Armor!
We need that :)

timpbader
11-20-2017, 11:17 AM
The outfit the other assassins wore in AC1 was great and would go well with this game.

K3NDOWOLF
11-20-2017, 12:38 PM
I think we need way more Legendary "Egyptian" outfits than we have at the moment. In my opinion, we have way many Roman outfits.

Bayek was a Medjay, the last of the very traditional Egyptians, i just can't get myself to put a none Egyptian outfit because it just doesn't feel right.

So like someone has already pointed out here, the Egyptians had so many Gods, base the outfits on them, so much to work with.

I'm still using the Sekhmet outfit or one of the basic Egyptian ones like the Hedj.

Uranus888
11-20-2017, 01:17 PM
As outfits are only cosmetic assets with no attributes I don't, actually, see the relevance of them being legendary or not.
But yeah, a bigger variety would be nice.

And please Ubisoft, implement the possibility to sell and/or dismantle outfits so I may finally clean my inv :-)

IsAZebraACat
11-20-2017, 01:29 PM
And make something with purple in it.

NightmareGK13
11-20-2017, 03:20 PM
I think we need way more Legendary "Egyptian" outfits than we have at the moment. In my opinion, we have way many Roman outfits.

Bayek was a Medjay, the last of the very traditional Egyptians, i just can't get myself to put a none Egyptian outfit because it just doesn't feel right.

So like someone has already pointed out here, the Egyptians had so many Gods, base the outfits on them, so much to work with.

I'm still using the Sekhmet outfit or one of the basic Egyptian ones like the Hedj.

So much this!!

Bayek's an Egyptian, a Medjay no less, it feels so wrong to equip him with something that isn't egyptian. That's why I played the entire storyline with the scarab soldier, a bit whimsical but more egyptian than anything else. It does go to say we do have a few roman ones but we do also have a lot of egyptian ones, it's just a shame that the egyptian ones aren't that memorable as the roman ones, so maybe add some variety there and make them look as good as say the Pharaoh, Scarab or Mummy, considering their level of detail.

x_Candlejack_x
11-20-2017, 08:48 PM
What I would like to see is a custom mode (slightly different from GRW), where you could actually mix every piece of clothing that you own. There could be few basic pieces like undercarb, belt, shoes, sheath and quiver, undertunic, overtunic with hood and armor. Some items could even have colour options.