PDA

View Full Version : Finally time

frewbear
11-18-2017, 11:08 PM
To put this game in the trash where it belongs. Thanks a lot for ruining a good game, Ubisoft, you sorry, incompetent excuses for developers.
:)

THE_MAD_KlNG
11-18-2017, 11:14 PM
How many video games a you made? Because by the sounds of it you think you can do better.

frewbear
11-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Lol yeah, defend Ubisoft. As if your name isn't a big enough indicator you're a ****in moron. Have fun playin your Shaman.

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 11:28 PM
How many video games a you made? Because by the sounds of it you think you can do better.

That is hands down the worst argument you can make.

Truly. Iím an artist, and people hire me to do art. IF I do it poorly, they call me out.

Know why they hire me? So they donít have to do it themselves.

Get a better argument.

AkenoKobayashi
11-18-2017, 11:44 PM
You lost a game didn't you? Did someone throw you off a ledge, so you're dumping on the devs, hm?

frewbear
11-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Yeah, that's it. A year into it, watching their incompetence slowly destroy a once fun game patch after patch, character after character, and I'm pissed about a ledge. You ignorant ****, you're not clever or funny but a great representation of the ******bag playerbase this game's retained.

AkenoKobayashi
11-21-2017, 10:43 PM
I fail to see how the game gets destroyed. They have built upon the broken game they had at the start, but despite the creative new characters, dozens of well designed maps, and thousands of changes to the base characters and the new characters. I don't see what the problem is.

I'm not wrong with what I asked. All of the whining about this game comes from people getting outplayed by someone else, and then they blame Ubisoft for it. Get smacked off of a ledge by a Shugoki, it's Ubi's fault. Get shanked by a PK, and bleed out, it's Ubi fault. Raider carried you into a spike wall, it's Ubi's fault. Got killed by a Shove+GB+Heavy Lawbringer, it's Ubi's fault.

Lost to new characters that have only been out for a few weeks, and you don't know how to fight them yet, somehow it's Ubis fault. The bugs in the game are hardly worth the rioting people start on here. The only real issues that I've ever personally had was staggering minions, moon walking Shugokis, and connection issues.

Alustar.exe
11-22-2017, 12:07 AM
I think it's this younger sect of PvP gamers. I've never before seen such a very baby community that will call for nerfs LITERALLY the day characters as released.
PvPers in general have fragile egos, but this is just sad. I've yet to see any post on the forums asking for tips on the new heroes or to group up to practice.
No body wants to work to be good anymore.

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2017, 12:13 AM
I think it's this younger sect of PvP gamers. I've never before seen such a very baby community that will call for nerfs LITERALLY the day characters as released.
PvPers in general have fragile egos, but this is just sad. I've yet to see any post on the forums asking for tips on the new heroes or to group up to practice.
No body wants to work to be good anymore.
She does need a nurf there already working on some parts (tracking) she needs a tweak bleed damage a little bit too high gets more health then she should from bleed maybe incorporating some sort of cool down to stop the hate or something similar but she shouldn't be nurfed to the ground that some people are asking for

Alustar.exe
11-22-2017, 01:09 AM
She does need a nurf there already working on some parts (tracking) she needs a tweak bleed damage a little bit too high gets more health then she should from bleed maybe incorporating some sort of cool down to stop the hate or something similar but she shouldn't be nurfed to the ground that some people are asking for

I'm not going to say you are wrong, but I'm also not going to say that's accurate either. Not just yet any way.
The reason being is that her damage seems high right now because you have more steaks going through. she isn't as easily read in a fight just yet so more of her attacks slip through. So from a first person perspective, yeah she seems wildly outrageous because you don't know what to expect. After she has been around for a bit players will pick up on how to defend against her and her values well go down.
The problem is waiting it that period, as a community we have to wether this. We can't just immediately call for changes until we know what the score even is.
Her bleeds aren't that powerful, what I would like to see is adjusting a confirmed predators mercy to consume bleed effects after execution. I think that would curtail the spamming of the attack and help steer players to using more of her moves.

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2017, 01:29 AM
That's a good point with the mercy and the waiting for data me and candle had a good convo on this and suggested that og reworks are now a top priority. I only suggested the cool down on bleed because I've practicaly went from half health to full with out the bite just constant bleed two 2 enemys as it's not a feat I wasn't expecting to be that good or effective as it's built in not a feat but not sure about the bleed damage with a rep 0 it done 4 damage think that's average to be fair

Alustar.exe
11-22-2017, 01:42 AM

See and I'm not a duelist like Raime, so I can't attest to is effectiveness there, I know I'm 4s it's not enough to turn a tide. Even if you had 4 shamans, their individual ability to bleed wouldn't be that great I don't think?
It does get better having a peacekeeper or Nobushi to help with bleeds. And that was something I was thinking about when I first looked over her kit, was of the healing got out of hand was to limit its ability based on a per enemy bled. That way you keep the fluff damage of her kit intact. It would help keep her the aggressive hero she is in both 1v1 and 4s. Plus that would raise her skill level in 4s a bit.

Cuculis
11-22-2017, 05:12 AM
I see a lot of hate for the guy who made this post. First of all this game is trash. Does it have great potential, yes. Is it going to get where it needs to go? Maybe? His rage is justified though just based off of getting kicked every third game. Not to mention all the unbalancing issues.

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2017, 01:14 PM
In duels her bleed heal isn't a issue but 4v4 it can be I like youraiden cool down idea to be fair and it is strongly effective maybe because she's new I was just trolling people last night and only doing bleed by the end of the game I finish 15- 3 a couple were my assist as my team took advantage of the bleeds but loads of people just stood still and didn't even block or dodge not too sure why tho I assumed they wasn't confident in how to fight shaman

Alustar.exe
11-22-2017, 03:57 PM
In duels her bleed heal isn't a issue but 4v4 it can be I like youraiden cool down idea to be fair and it is strongly effective maybe because she's new I was just trolling people last night and only doing bleed by the end of the game I finish 15- 3 a couple were my assist as my team took advantage of the bleeds but loads of people just stood still and didn't even block or dodge not too sure why tho I assumed they wasn't confident in how to fight shaman

To be honest, that's what I did when she dropped. I put up a level 3 bot and let her wail on me till I knew what and when to dodge.