PDA

View Full Version : Players VS AI: Does it matter?

CamoFlash7
11-18-2017, 10:42 PM
If you play PVP, does it award more XP and stuff than PVAI? Or does it make no difference?

Please let me know.

TioKeir
11-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Yes! PVP = More XP and Steel.

CamoFlash7
11-18-2017, 11:09 PM
Yes! PVP = More XP and Steel.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the speedy reply.

Tyler-Durdin
11-18-2017, 11:13 PM
Yes pVP gives more than PvAI although the reasoning behind this is unknown.
Play pv Ai the grind for xp is almost double that compared to PVP, also Champ status while giving the bonus xp doesn't give the "More end match loot" that PVP does.
Ubisofts way of forcing everyone into PVP.
Equal steel +xp+making champ status work for Pv AI should be something to be considered seriously by the devs , not everyone wants to play PVP.

AkenoKobayashi
11-18-2017, 11:54 PM
I've played PvAI 90% of my time on For Honor, and I enjoy it. The recent increase chance of level 3 bots has made it better, honestly. And my overall skill has improved considering when I jump into PvP Brawls, I usually win. The only downside is that the achievements/trophies don't gain progression because Ubisoft is full of party poopers. Other than that, there is no real difference. I still bank 500+ XP, around 1,000 assets, and around 50 Steel per Dominion match.

Considering that noobs can get mulched by the level 3 bots, you would think they would enable achievements and trophies for vAI since bots are harder to fight than other players.

Helnekromancer
11-19-2017, 05:10 PM
It doesn't reward more but atleast your game won't crash due to a salty opponent leaving. The bots all play smoothly, if you have green NAT fighting PvAI will feel smoother.

Going in PvP if your opponent has Red Nat and you have Green red wins.

You will not react fast enough to block let alone parry. The game stutters but doesn't crash and the enemy is teleporting.

So yea PvP rewards you more but the game is less stable. "Do I want to fight a lvl 3 bot or a laggy player?"