PDA

View Full Version : First Match Back

Casper5632
11-18-2017, 08:26 AM
First match back since the start of season 3. Enemy team had a 17/3 player, and we had a bot for the last half of the match. We got completely crushed. This is my FIRST MATCH BACK IN MONTHS. You then tried to put me in a match 3v4 to lose even harder than last time because we had 4v4 for half the match for the first match. What the hell guys? You expect people to come back for this trash? Dedicated servers and matchmaking improvements are more important than 2 trashy classes.

Casper5632
11-18-2017, 08:31 AM
Second match back after months of being out a ******* in progress 600-200. I didnt stand a ******* CHANCE. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS MATCHMAKING. I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CARRY GAMES LIKE I PLAY 3 HOURS A DAY?

fretti21
11-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Not to ofend but i imagine theres ppl that play every day that get practise a lot (Me included) this game is pretty harsh if you dont have time to play a lot, i broked my arm and could not play for month and i was ready to give up when i finnally could play again i was so far back compared to others it took few days to get back into zone.

THE_MAD_KlNG
11-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Ya need to calm down.. the developers arnt going to make you better. If you haven't played in a while you'll have to get used it it once more.