PDA

View Full Version : Honest Shaman Feedback

UnblockableMeta
11-18-2017, 01:15 AM
I feel shaman emerged from berzerker in that with improved feinting capabilities she is even more unpredictable and spammable. i dont see much difference in the two characters outside of the trade-off of hyper-armor for unblockables, well except for the bleeds. I see the bleed mechanics as just more character exclusive mechanics developed to spice up the new season. I think it is interesting and cool that shugoki's death hug mechanics were put into another moveset, just wish there was some way of actually dodging it with characters that aren't assassins. (its VERY annoying when shamans jump path deviates at most by about 30 degrees as she catches my vanguard or hybrid in the dodge startup). with how similar she is to bezerker i find her most comparable to PK with how she can apply pressure and i guess just general annoyance (...and theres also that jumping move that can attack from multiple guards). I luv my PK but acknowledge she is not far off from an insect that few can swat

Can't yet say if she is OP.......yet

SenBotsu893
11-18-2017, 02:08 AM
used her a few times in dominion today here are the results:

22/5 kd
12/2 kd
12/2 kd
14/3 kd
11/5 kd

and that from just picking the gearscore 0 character up. i dont even now her kit all to well let allone her max punishes.
played just aramusha the past few days and coming from him she feels like the instand win character. serioulsly there is no effort to get a kill with her.

THE_MAD_KlNG
11-18-2017, 11:46 PM

22/5 kd
12/2 kd
12/2 kd
14/3 kd
11/5 kd

and that from just picking the gearscore 0 character up. i dont even now her kit all to well let allone her max punishes.
played just aramusha the past few days and coming from him she feels like the instand win character. serioulsly there is no effort to get a kill with her.

I just feel like you made this up... you remembered the past 5 games you played?

brashtralas
11-19-2017, 12:04 AM
I just feel like you made this up... you remembered the past 5 games you played?

Or, and this is crazy, he recorded his results as he played for this express purpose.

Unfathomable.

Morpheus256
11-19-2017, 12:06 AM
Lots of new players with 0 total rep score are currently playing For Honor. A high K/D ratio in dominion means nothing since you can just gank up on people and get easy kills.

Vakris_One
11-19-2017, 01:35 AM

22/5 kd
12/2 kd
12/2 kd
14/3 kd
11/5 kd

The 22/5 is a good achievement. The rest is pretty common to achieve in Dominion if you've been around for a while. I regularly go around 16/2 with my Kensei and about 12/3 with Highlander. Keeping in mind you haven't provided details on your opponents. 22/5 is pretty common versus noob teams.

3 days ago I took on a gank squad of 3 Shaman in Dominion and killed them dead. Made for a nice screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/UKtDJm8.jpg

I could by all rights now go on the forums and assert that Kensei is OP and that Shaman is trash tier from that example :rolleyes:

In reality though all three of them didn't know how to play Shaman very well and kept on throwing out wild attacks and trying to neck bit me cos I was bleeding. I just dodge striked them to death one by one. If they had parried me just once they would have won, even without using predator's mercy.