PDA

View Full Version : Your account has been banned for violating the terms of service

muniz1renan
11-17-2017, 06:39 PM
I was playing normal this morning and now I went in and an image appeared with that phrase 'your account was banned for violating the terms of service' and I've never used cheat or anything, can anyone help?

IgorHolanda
11-17-2017, 06:46 PM
Same thing here, after 12 AM my account has been banned :mad:

class101
11-17-2017, 07:25 PM
You got your time great, bye guys

chrisdixon
11-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Same issue. No wrong-doing on my account, same issue.

esoep
11-17-2017, 11:26 PM
Got banned as well, wish there was an explaination because I've never cheated. I DC from time to time but that's it. Name - esoep.
Can guarantee I won't be buying Fractured But Whole until this is fixed.

esoep
11-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Only reason for ban I can think of is because I used to play on an emulator on my tablet because my old phone (galaxy s5) couldn't handle the game. But I haven't played on it for the past 3 months (since then my rank has been higher than on the tablet) after buying a better phone. If this is the reason please unban my account. I never did any cheating - just simply wanted to play the game.

Kadirinazor
11-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Same issue here. I never cheat or something. I am playing like normal. Yesterday i just want to play again and clicked game then i got an error. I have all ubisoft game and never cheat. After all those game why i cheat now on south park card game? This is no make sense. I just really want to know which terms of service i violeted or abuse... I think there is a mistake.. I did not play with emulator or something... Open my ban please. I want to fun!

lucasmuller31
11-18-2017, 11:49 AM
Hi,

Just connected this morning to play, and the *your account has been banned* message appeared. I didnt cheat, didn t disconnect on purpose while playing then I dont understand.... Can anyone help me please?

darknecroblade
11-20-2017, 12:56 AM
same here only think ubi dont care though they making money even with so meny ppl having a unfair ban its time for the world to have better rules for theise kind off things i pitty the ppl who spended money in to this game though and have a ban for no reason dang ubisoft needs to check theire stuff before even releasing cause seems like a nomral ubisoft bug again lol :cool::cool::cool: