PDA

View Full Version : I bought standard but got starter instead

MattySolja
11-16-2017, 10:59 PM
First of all I played siege on a free weekend waaay back and got a few things. This was done through U-play. Then i bought the starter edition, found out nothing transferred over, then refunded it. This was done through steam and linked to my U-play account. Then today I bought the standard edition and found out it is the starter and not everything is transferred over. if this cant be fixed I'm okay with just resetting my account but its just kinda annoying.
Thanks for any help.
-MattySolja

UbiFluouise
11-17-2017, 12:50 AM
Hey there. We'd advise contacting technical support (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) directly about what you're experiencing so they can provide some additional insight about what has happened and correct this for you if needed. As long as you purchased the Standard Edition on Uplay when you received the Starter Edition, our team should be able to check into this for you if you provide proof of purchase to indicate what you actually did pay for. If you made this purchase from Steam or another vendor, you would be subject to their return policies and we would not be able to swap the Starter Edition on Steam out for a Standard Edition on Steam since we are only able to manage Uplay accounts. Create a case with the team and attach a photograph or screenshot of your proof of purchase and submit this along with a description of what happened and someone will be with you to address this further as quickly as possible and instruct you on what else can be done.

Ferinmel
11-21-2017, 08:59 PM
I have the exact same problem, after the free weekend i have bought the standard edition and got the starter one instead. You say that if I have bought it on steam then I should look for help there? That's not true, because they claim that R6S is not native to their platform and they recommend to contact Ubisoft. Are you all nuts or something?