PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Controller app issue

Tom88175
11-16-2017, 12:22 AM
Just bought Just Dance 2018 and found out that I can't connect my iPhone to Xbox One X while they are at the same wifi. I even tried manually put in the IP address. I spent almost 2 hours to try to make it works, but they just couldn't find each other! Can u help me to solve this issue?

Ubi-KitKoumal
11-16-2017, 11:40 AM
Hey Tom,

So sorry to hear you're facing this issue. If the console and the phone are on the same Wifi, it should work, so don't hesitate to reach out to our support to try and solve this issue. You can contact our team here (support.ubi.com/).

Cheers,

Kit

debimohile
04-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Hey Tom,

So sorry to hear you're facing this issue. If the console and the phone are on the same Wifi, it should work, so don't hesitate to reach out to our support to try and solve this issue. You can contact our team here (support.ubi.com/).

Cheers,

Kit

Having same problem, Xbox One with Androids. Just downloaded game, apps but nothing connects. Tried on WiFi and manually with IP. Nothing works.

Black_Widow9
04-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Having same problem, Xbox One with Androids. Just downloaded game, apps but nothing connects. Tried on WiFi and manually with IP. Nothing works.
Hello and welcome to the Forums, debimohile,

Please make sure to also contact our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks