PDA

View Full Version : My Rank Keeps Randomly Changing??? Please help?

Oh.Okay
11-14-2017, 11:42 PM
I posted awhile ago about a slightly different issue I was having with my rank, however after the recent update that issue went away and was replaced with the current one I'm dealing with; now my rank, almost every time I sign in, is random. I'm Copper (yes I know), and whenever I sign in it will randomly change to Bronze III or Silver II or whatever else. I initially figured this would solve itself quickly, however just now when I played it said I was Bronze I and I did a ranked match with a bunch of silvers. We won and it said I had ranked up to Silver IV??? When I played last night I was Copper III (my actual rank, which it occasionally shows)... I'm not even sure if I'm getting the points toward my actual rank for these "out of my rank" matches and I'm almost concerned Ubisoft will think I'm hacking or something.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Is it my connection? My computer? A bug?

Thanks so much to whoever reads/responds

TNS-Nepgya-.
11-16-2017, 01:36 AM
Well if you went from Bronze 1, the next rank, is silver 4, so that makes sense honestly, how ever, it seems to be just a bug with your rank hopping around as such, ESPECIALLY if you're not doing ranked matches. On top of this, i would HEAVILY consider adding additional security measures onto your account or even changing your password on the off chance someone else is using your account while you are not active.

Gwynbleidd
11-16-2017, 08:54 AM
We haven't seen issues occur this frequently to someone, however, on rare occasions the display of your rank may temporarily become desynced. You can usually restart the game client or visit the R6 Stats Website (https://game-rainbow6.ubi.com/) to view your actual ranking. This shouldn't impact your actual ranking as it appears to only be a display issue.