PDA

View Full Version : Pitch + Power = Performance

Cessna182
03-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Does anyone have - or know of - a place where I could find the V-speeds for the aircraft in the game?

When you fly a small plane like a Cessna or a Piper, you use V-speeds. For instance, in a Cessna182g, my best rate of climb is 78 knots. My most efficient cruise is 125 knots. Your aproach-to-land speed is 80 knots, dropping to 65 knots on short final. My "never exceed (Vne) speed" is 179 knots.

Does anyone know where I could find this info for, say, an IL-2...?

Cessna182
03-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Does anyone have - or know of - a place where I could find the V-speeds for the aircraft in the game?

When you fly a small plane like a Cessna or a Piper, you use V-speeds. For instance, in a Cessna182g, my best rate of climb is 78 knots. My most efficient cruise is 125 knots. Your aproach-to-land speed is 80 knots, dropping to 65 knots on short final. My "never exceed (Vne) speed" is 179 knots.

Does anyone know where I could find this info for, say, an IL-2...?

Chuck_Older
03-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Isn't that info for all the 'as-shipped' aircraft listed on the second Forgotten battles CD, in an Adobe document? Might be on the AEP disc, too. I will have to look http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wave bub-bub-bub-bye to the boss, it's your profit, it's his loss~ Clash